Popped the question last night

Nope, none.No woman wants anything to do with me anymore. I'm just an old geiser.I used to have big hopes of getting a wife and having my own family but those hopes are long gone now.I have to live in reality and just face the facts.
Bump.

Any contacts over the holidays?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nope, none.No woman wants anything to do with me anymore. I'm just an old geiser.I used to have big hopes of getting a wife and having my own family but those hopes are long gone now.I have to live in reality and just face the facts.

You've just got to get out there and find someone. If you're sitting at home waiting for a woman to come knocking at your door, that's most likely not going to happen. You might be surprised at the results if you really put forth the effort.

Talk to NEOCON, he bought a wife from China or some ****.

Reactions: 1 person

The reality is there are plenty of good, single women in your age group. I'd reexamine and change your negative thoughts - cognitive behavioral therapy might help.

I Have given up hope. I am just going to accepth the fact that I am going to be single the rest of my life. I will just have to make the best of the single life and make it through each day.When I die my nephew can handle my funeral arrangements.
The reality is there are plenty of good, single women in your age group. I'd reexamine and change your negative thoughts - cognitive behavioral therapy might help.

I Have given up hope. I am just going to accepth the fact that I am going to be single the rest of my life. I will just have to make the best of the single life and make it through each day.When I die my nephew can handle my funeral arrangements.

Mind over matter. Your mindset is more powerful than you could ever imagine.

I also got a brother who is butt ugly, he is 35 cant find a wife, girlfriend, nothing..
You both need to get in church fine one.. Go to Match.com dateing service...

Wow, can't imagine why you can't find a female with an attitude like that. You need to open your eyes and see the vibe you are putting out. It's very telling, even through a computer screen

VN Store

Back