Countdown to kick off 2013!

Back in a Bowl game is all I'm expecting this coming season and I won't be surprised if we don't make that unfortunately.

Year 1 for bUTch and company will be tough considering all the good players we lost and adding Oregon to the normal task.

7 Wins will tell us that bUTch just could be our long term answer finally.

I'll hope for the best in every game but I refuse to over expect and set myself up for a huge letdown since trying to be more realistic should be the goal for all of us for a few more years as we totally rebuild.

VFL...GBO!!!

I think it would be wise for the Vol nation to Hope for the best but keep our expectations realistic. The true state of our football program is a mystery that will not be solved until the seasons starts and then even severeal games into the season. I would like to see CBJ get similar results to what He got in Cinci but He is in the SEC now and it cannot be judged as to what kind of results we will see until we see them. I don't believe even Coach Jones knows what he's in for but rest assured he will find out soon enough. All is speculation at this point. I'll go ahead and put my two cents in and say if we do have a 6-6 year it will not have been a bad season considering what we have been through already. A 7-6 season would be a monumental triumph and anything above that would show the hiring of CBJ was pure genius. GBO :peace2:

I'm inclined to agree, though the way this staff is using the media (both social and traditional) is really, really engaging! It makes it so easy to let my hopes run wild. In the end I really do think I should be happy if we just take care of BOTH Vandy and Kentucky in the same year and go bowling. But, seriously, when I read the coaching staff tweets, I'm thinking 'SEC East Champs or Bust'!

Is there any news anywhere on the off-season strength & conditioning progress? I stay curious about that.

somebody should make a thread on here telling people to vote for the vols on the cover of ncaa 2014 and somebody should post a article on bleacherreport.com i would except i dont have the authority

NSD
Spring Scrimmages
Orange & White game
Preseason CFB Magazines
Summer workout news
College Fantasy Football Draft day
Fall scrimmage news
News and Interviews leading up to 1st game

Did I leave out anything? :unsure:

In between are way too many weeks of absolutely nothing. :banghead2: Sigh... :sad: :boredom:

Last edited:
NSD
Spring Scrimmages
Orange & White game
Preseason CFB Magazines
Summer workout news
Fall scrimmage news

In between are way too many weeks of absolutely nothing. :banghead2: Sigh... :sad: :boredom:

Yes. SEC Media Days.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
NSD
Spring Scrimmages
Orange & White game
Preseason CFB Magazines
Summer workout news
Fall scrimmage news

injury reports :frown:

NSD
Spring Scrimmages
Orange & White game
Preseason CFB Magazines
Summer workout news
Fall scrimmage news

Yes. SEC Media Days.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

injury reports :frown:

SEC Media Days: good one.
Injury Reports: Hmmm...:ermm: Well, I didn't exactly limit it to "positive" items we anticipate, so...

KPD arrest reports: Doh! :redface: :angry:

VN Store

Back