Date: Jan. 20, 2013
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

Comcast Sports Southeast

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

it should be streamed here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in the AP and USA Today Coaches Poll

Alabama is unranked

i know nothing about how the Lady Bammers are playing this year :)

Go Lady Vols

I started this one early because my Dad is in a really bad way and i wanted to be sure yall had a thread for the game, i will be with him watching the game

Last edited:
Hope circumstances turn for the best with your dad. Sorry to hear this has happened to him.

Last edited:
I started this one early because my Dad is in a really bad way and i wanted to be sure yall had a thread for the game, i will be with him watching the game

I was sorry to hear about your dad. My father was a WWII vet with a similar history who passed away a few years back. We will keep you in our thoughts and hope for the best.

Mule, I really hope things turn out well for your Dad. Good vibes coming from Utah for him and you.

Wishing the best for your Dad.

The Alabama game can't get here soon enough for me. There's only so many fake girlfriend & doping biker reports that I can stand before going completely insane.......

Tn by >20 over bama

Hated to read that about your dad mule. Those folks really are the greatest generation. Enjoy your time with him while you can. I remember the last day with my dad all the time. His mind was sharp until the end and for that I am thankful. Wishing you and your dad the best.

My Dad passed in Dec, 89

I still miss the ole guy, even though he was the toughest ole bird in the bush. His last words that we could make out was "MOM" I'll forever wonder if he was meeting her at Heaven's gate. GOD bless.

he is hanging in tuff,i can't get up there for the next few days,i meant to yesterday,but me and a friend busted the water line on my place and it had to be fixed,while i had the help,well we didn't bust it,the people that had it before me,used J&B weld on the joints,instead of CPV glue,i've never seen that done before

and thanks for all the well wished,they are truly appreciated and i do believe his was one of the greatest generation,they were a tough ass bunch for sure

I'm ready to pound Bama in a game even if it is women's basketball. I would like to win this one by 40.

For the directv folks - Somehow I'm able to pick up the game on channel 720. Fairly certain I'm not subscribed to this channel. May work for you also.

i thought the stream from ESPN was just bad,after seeing it on Direct TV,i know why it looked so bad

VN Store

Back