Sightings of any recruits during the weekend? Let us know what you saw!

I'm not sure if this is appropriate because its actually about the recruits, but the rock has been painted with all of their names.

Reactions: 3 people
I saw them at the airport. They were waiting on Lovie Smith's plane to land. They were disappointed. But they were still in a good mood because they had several sources tell them Jon Gruden is really going to be coach and Randy Shannon be his D Coordinator.

Lovie is available!!

Saw Carl Lawson, Green, and Bell murder a person in the G-10 parking area. I may not alert authorities if they would all commit to a certain Orange tinted team that I root for. We take care of our own in Knoxville guys. Take that into consideration.;)

I assume that they will go to TBA today for some of the BBall game??

I was at a party in quarry trail last night standing outside chatting and Tiny, Jawuan James, another person I didn't recognize and (i'm fairly sure) Carl Lawson walked up asking for directions to a different building in quarry trail.

We told them how to get there and they went on their way, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the crowd who knew who exactly we were talking to. The only reason I'm telling this story is because Lawson didn't exactly look comfortable. The other guys joked around a bit with us, but Lawson stayed to the side texting.

The party right over from ours was a pretty big rager and I think Lawson looked like he wasn't too into the idea of partying like that. TIFWIW.

Reactions: 1 person
Too many preteen spoiled brats on this site to get any info. Maybe we should start one for then to post on!

Go Big Orange!!

Reactions: 1 person
I saw them at the airport. They were waiting on Lovie Smith's plane to land. They were disappointed. But they were still in a good mood because they had several sources tell them Jon Gruden is really going to be coach and Randy Shannon be his D Coordinator.

Pilot strikes again he ain't comin:thumbsup:

Oh a good ole quarry trail party!! Good times... And most of the time recruits are super uncomfortable at campus parties. Don't forget just bc they look 25 and mature they are still 17 or 18 and prob never been to a college party before. We would take recruits and shoot people with bb guns and paint ball guns.

VN Store

Back