'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

Jonah Byrd ‏@Jonah_Byrd

@ErikAinge3 @KMooMoo48 (Kevin Mouhon) Outside LB Norcross,Ga Class of 2014 has committed to the Tennessee #GoVols #RiseToTheTop #VFL

Reactions: 1 person
Would be huge. Offers from Florida State and Ohio State.

Also offered by Louisville and I think Charlie Strong knows a little bit about defense.

Why can people not read? It looks like they took him saying he is visiting for junior day as he committed. Freaking tweeter stalking problems. We prob get him but I doubt he committed so early

I didn't see anything on Mouhon's twitter, but nevertheless I'm going to believe this until told otherwise because this is fantastic news!

Don't think it's true. Was in response to this tweet:

Kevin Mouhon ‏@KMooMoo48
The UniversityTennessee came through today ! Tennessee my next stop .....JUNIORDAY!....RT #Volnation#GBO Follow me

Jonah Byrd ‏@Jonah_Byrd
@ErikAinge3 @KMooMoo48 (Kevin Mouhon) Outside LB Norcross,Ga Class of 2014 has committed to the Tennessee #GoVols #RiseToTheTop #VFL

He's just coming to junior day. This fan jumped the gun a bit.

Don't think it's true. Was in response to this tweet:

Kevin Mouhon ‏@KMooMoo48
The UniversityTennessee came through today ! Tennessee my next stop .....JUNIORDAY!....RT #Volnation#GBO Follow me

Jonah Byrd ‏@Jonah_Byrd

He's just coming to junior day. This fan jumped the gun a bit.

That's what I was thinking too, but I tried to convince myself it was an off twitter commitment.

Oh well

Jonah Byrd ‏@Jonah_Byrd

@RyanCallahan247 @KMooMoo48 Correction @KMooMoo48 will be visiting Tennessee Soon misunderstood his tweet I`m not perfect like @ErikAinge3
Retweeted by Erik Ainge

Going to the University of Tennessee this weekend for junior day & im bringing my norcross coterie @horatiowalker65 @J_Simp4 #govols

Mouhon tweet

Bates, Mouhon, and Wilson would be a fantastic group of LBs. Those three alone would make me very happy. I think we should take about 5, though.

Going to the University of Tennessee this weekend for junior day & im bringing my norcross coterie @horatiowalker65 @J_Simp4 #govols

Mouhon tweet

I am truly impressed. I doubt the tweet world has been exposed to the word Coterie before now. Excellent vocabulary!

And he is a really good football player! :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back