94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

That's works for me. Serious note, I have to get out of the bball forum. I've been stuck in there for a week or so.

You coming early for golf or just the tailgate?

I just lurk BBF. People would stroke out if I posted my thoughts there.

You coming early for golf or just the tailgate?

I just lurk BBF. People would stroke out if I posted my thoughts there.

Well me golfing would be a scary sight, I'm too hyper for that sport.

Well I've been on a nice streak lately. My wrist slaps were beginning to pile up on me.

I will be there and bring my grandkids. CBJ is gonna bring Vols back and I will support him any way I can - Good opportunity to show your true colors. GBO!

Look,folks,this is serious business. We need to get this done. I have a few suggestions for Coach Jones for the O&W game. 1 Have alternate unis and a fan vote on what special uni to wear this year vs Ore or Bammer. This could become a tradition,with artists contributing to the publicity for UT. 2 Free food for all. Self-explanatory. Feed them and they will come. 3 Free shirts. Make 100,000 shirts of the same Big Orange for everyone to wear and keep. 4 Offer rides for Vols from the outlying areas. I live in Jamestown or I`d have season tickets. Some fans,like moi,have no license,car,or much gas& money.5 Give away 500 season tickets and 1000 tickets to the UGA and SoCar games. MAKE EVERYTHING AS FREE AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE A LOT OF STUFF AWAY. WE NEED TO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY,VOLNATION! WE CAN DO THIS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT! THERE ARE 100,000 FOLKS WILLING TO WATCH THE GAME IF PUBLICIZED AND MANAGED CORRECTLY. YALL MAY NOT LIKE ME PERSONALLY. I have made a LOT of asinine posts. I AM on disability for mental health. I have a higher I.Q. than most,but no social skills from being so introverted. I love my Vols and realize the crucial point we are at. With the SEC expansion,we are in danger of becoming a perennial also-ran,regardless of coaches. WE NEED TO GENERATE ++++++++POSITIVE ENERGY FOR BIG ORANGE BUTCH AND VOLNATION! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Look,folks,this is serious business. We need to get this done. I have a few suggestions for Coach Jones for the O&W game. 1 Have alternate unis and a fan vote on what special uni to wear this year vs Ore or Bammer. This could become a tradition,with artists contributing to the publicity for UT. 2 Free food for all. Self-explanatory. Feed them and they will come. 3 Free shirts. Make 100,000 shirts of the same Big Orange for everyone to wear and keep. 4 Offer rides for Vols from the outlying areas. I live in Jamestown or I`d have season tickets. Some fans,like moi,have no license,car,or much gas& money.5 Give away 500 season tickets and 1000 tickets to the UGA and SoCar games. MAKE EVERYTHING AS FREE AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE A LOT OF STUFF AWAY. WE NEED TO START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY,VOLNATION! WE CAN DO THIS WITH MINIMAL EFFORT! THERE ARE 100,000 FOLKS WILLING TO WATCH THE GAME IF PUBLICIZED AND MANAGED CORRECTLY. YALL MAY NOT LIKE ME PERSONALLY. I have made a LOT of asinine posts. I AM on disability for mental health. I have a higher I.Q. than most,but no social skills from being so introverted. I love my Vols and realize the crucial point we are at. With the SEC expansion,we are in danger of becoming a perennial also-ran,regardless of coaches. WE NEED TO GENERATE ++++++++POSITIVE ENERGY FOR BIG ORANGE BUTCH AND VOLNATION! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++GO VOLS!

^^^^

:mf_surrender:

^^^^Whats up with the white flag? Tennesseans VOLUNTEER for the suck. We NEVER surrender,as I will never stop urging the fanbase to attend the O&W game.It is crucial. It could determine whether we win a NC in a few years! Do you not think bammers fanbase has as much to do with their success as Saban? If not,you`re a fool. I know bammer. I have lived in bammer 1/3 of my 32 years. We are smarter fans,BY FAR. But there are a lot of folks who arent very enthusiastic among Volfans. These old,retired golfers need to get off their azzes and attend. They already steal the good seats from Vols who would actually cheer instead of sitting calmly the entire game. Yall know what I`m saying. The folks who buy season tickets just for the Fla & Bama games. bammers are more passionate than THESE OLD FARTS,BUT NO FANS ON EARTH ARE MORE PASSIIONATE THAN TRUE VOL FANS! SING R3OCKY FREAKIN TOP WITH ME! GO VOLS! GET YALLS AZZ TO THAT GAME, AND EVERY GAME, AND SCREAM! GO BIG ORANGE!

^^^^Whats up with the white flag? Tennesseans VOLUNTEER for the suck. We NEVER surrender,as I will never stop urging the fanbase to attend the O&W game.It is crucial. It could determine whether we win a NC in a few years! Do you not think bammers fanbase has as much to do with their success as Saban? If not,you`re a fool. I know bammer. I have lived in bammer 1/3 of my 32 years. We are smarter fans,BY FAR. But there are a lot of folks who arent very enthusiastic among Volfans. These old,retired golfers need to get off their azzes and attend. They already steal the good seats from Vols who would actually cheer instead of sitting calmly the entire game. Yall know what I`m saying. The folks who buy season tickets just for the Fla & Bama games. bammers are more passionate than THESE OLD FARTS,BUT NO FANS ON EARTH ARE MORE PASSIIONATE THAN TRUE VOL FANS! SING R3OCKY FREAKIN TOP WITH ME! GO VOLS! GET YALLS AZZ TO THAT GAME, AND EVERY GAME, AND SCREAM! GO BIG ORANGE!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Ras, nomination worthy?

I've been trying to start this tread for a while. I can't believe we can't show more excitement for our new coach than ALABAMA did for Saban . I believe with all my heart that changed the program in the eyes of recruits .And you see what has happened .I think that made Saban look larger than life and they bought in on what he was preaching. It can't hurt...Go Big Orange....105k at the spring game...
Show Big Orange Pride...It was all over ESPN..WE NEED ALL EYES ON US...

We are going to break Bamas Aday attendance and all watch the various position battles! Everyone needs to wear orange,so we can have a world record for most people wearing orange. We NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND INSPIRE ALL KIDS TO PLAY FOR THIS AWESOME FANBASE! GO VOLS!

Might get 40,000

I've been trying to start this tread for a while. I can't believe we can't show more excitement for our new coach than ALABAMA did for Saban . I believe with all my heart that changed the program in the eyes of recruits .And you see what has happened .I think that made Saban look larger than life and they bought in on what he was preaching. It can't hurt...Go Big Orange....105k at the spring game...

The spring game didn't change the perception of Saban, his SEC and national titles at LSU did.

THANK YOU! SOMEONE WHO GETS IT! It doesn`t matter,bammerfool,what Saban did at LSU! What matters is TENNESSEE PROVING WE HAVE THE BEST FANBASE AND STADIUM IN THE NATION! The publicity will be ginormous! CAN IT HURT? ANYONE WHO POSTS NEGATIVELY ON THIS THREAD IS NOT A VFL! Let`s get this done Volnation! GO VOLS!

THANK YOU! SOMEONE WHO GETS IT! It doesn`t matter,bammerfool,what Saban did at LSU! What matters is TENNESSEE PROVING WE HAVE THE BEST FANBASE AND STADIUM IN THE NATION! The publicity will be ginormous! CAN IT HURT? ANYONE WHO POSTS NEGATIVELY ON THIS THREAD IS NOT A VFL! Let`s get this done Volnation! GO VOLS!

Troll. Or idiot. Those are the only two choices. You cannot be serious.

Troll. Or idiot. Those are the only two choices. You cannot be serious.

Yes...Dead serious. If you post a comment detrimental to our goal,you are not a VFL. you are a troll or idiot(i.e. fan of another school)in my opinion. Why would any true Vol discourage fans to support their team? Anybody? They wouldn`t. If you are unable to male it because of personal reasons,fine. BUT DO NOT DISCORAGE,ENCOURAGE! GO VOLS!

Yes...Dead serious. If you post a comment detrimental to our goal,you are not a VFL. you are a troll or idiot(i.e. fan of another school)in my opinion. Why would any true Vol discourage fans to support their team? Anybody? They wouldn`t. If you are unable to male it because of personal reasons,fine. BUT DO NOT DISCORAGE,ENCOURAGE! GO VOLS!

I'm pretty sure this guy is Bamawriter. Seems interesting that this poster started posting a lot as Bamawriter leaves.
So prolly troll alert. However, I would like to see a lot of people at orange and white game. I'm taking my fam of three.

VN Store

Back