'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

It seems like this may be a guy they feel they have someone who can fill that position spot better because of numbers crunch.

damn. interesting trade off with Auburn lol

Lemond for Cam.

I really liked Cam's potential

Has he visited since coaching change? Has coaches tried to get him to UOV? If not, seems like for some reason they are not sold on him. For example Riley Ferguson visited.

The coaches got him to schedule a visit for the 18th
Posted via VolNation Mobile

damn. interesting trade off with Auburn lol

Lemond for Cam.

I really liked Cam's potential

I thought we traded Ben Bradley for Lemond straight up. If theyre getting Cam now too Auburn should at least throw in a '14 or '15 scholly to UT now imo :)

I feel ok about Cam with him visiting us next weekend. I would feel worse if Auburn got the last visit.

He opens up, so should the coaching staff. If they find another DB ready to be a Vol now, take him and move on. When kids wait till a month before signing day to take visits this is what you run into. If they are looking around, so should the staff. You no longer have a spot "held" at Tennessee. JMO

Agreed. We are in on some big potential players. This was a Dooley commit, & if something better comes along, Sutton's scholly should be used on another are of need.

I think it will be a battle probably till signing day. Jones has not made his in home visit yet. I think Sutton has to be comfortable with how much this staff wants him because Martinez and Auburn didn't offer him when he was on the plains.

-Hubbs

Auburn reminded him that Martinez and Thigpen didn't offer while they were at Auburn and told him they don't want to coach him, etc. Tennessee will try and convince him that's not true on the visit. I think some things were smoothed over during the week so we will see what happens.

-Fortenberry

Using our Lawson/Garner argument here.lol

I like Sutton, but will trade him for Lawson with auburn

He's been blowing up twitter all night tweeting and retweeting stuff about Tennessee..saying things like "VFL", "it's good to be part of the family" and other stuff like that.

Seems solid to me.

Reactions: 8 people
He's been blowing up twitter all night tweeting and retweeting stuff about Tennessee..saying things like "VFL", "it's good to be part of the family" and other stuff like that.

Seems solid to me.

So is there anybody he’s chatting up? I wonder who’s there he can help steal.

Seems solid to me.

If I've learned anything about recruiting, it's don't believe what the recruit says.

VN Store

Back