'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Lol @ A. Bone and TW. Simmons doesn't know squat either way.

I told y'all from the start. CBJ has work ahead of him. And Carr is indeed a take for a Bama.

I hope he is because I would take a kid with his talent that wants to be onbaord than wait and miss on him because someone else the staff may have wanted goes elsewhere.

Some of the other targets are longshots at best.

How confident are you with Carr

Not very confident. The kid has the talent but I just do not see the UA staff taking him from UT at this point. Alot of UA fans were surprised to here today the staff may go all out to try and sway him, because he has continued to say all the right things regarding how strong his commitment to UT is.

Not very confident. The kid has the talent but I just do not see the UA staff taking him from UT at this point. Alot of UA fans were surprised to here today the staff may go all out to try and sway him, because he has continued to say all the right things regarding how strong his commitment to UT is.

TW I figured you would know that our receuits always say the right things, so they can twist the knife a little more when they flip. Haha.

Yeah, that's a tough one for sure.

Santos and Peters said everything you could want last year though, and as discussed ad nauseum, that was a tough pill to swallow.

UA has had 6 players decommit and/or flip in the past year alone with this class. 5 HS All-Americans(1 5* and 4 4*)

A Burns flipped to Miami
A Dodd flipped to LSU
R Foster flipped to AU
B Hill flipped to Ole Miss but flipped back
J McNeil tried to flip to LSU but headed to JUCO
D Walker flipped to FSU the day after UA winning the BCS

That is why I never get overly concerned with recruiting. Until they sign their NLI none are really committed.

Reactions: 1 person
UA has had 6 players decommit and/or flip in the past year alone with this class. 5 HS All-Americans(1 5* and 4 4*)

A Burns flipped to Miami
A Dodd flipped to LSU
R Foster flipped to AU

That is why I never get overly concerned with recruiting. Until they sign their NLI none are really committed.

It's true...I don't personally understand the reason they commit prior to signing day, and then continue visiting. I'm not saying I wouldn't take all my visits were I a big recruit, I absolutely would, but I would just wait to commit to UT until after they were over. (In the meantime I would be systematically bashed by high school dudes and adults on Internet message boards for not being VFL...haha)

That being said, I would love to add Lawson to AU's list this weekend. Haha.

A Burns flipped to Miami
A Dodd flipped to LSU
R Foster flipped to AU

Oh you poor things! How can you even bare to watch recruiting at Alabama right now?!? Must be difficult!

Reactions: 1 person

A Burns flipped to Miami
A Dodd flipped to LSU
R Foster flipped to AU

Let me guess....Tide football fan....Tarheels basketball fan???? Wow how's that for picking a team and staying with em....happy....happy....happy....

Let me guess....Tide football fan....Tarheels basketball fan???? Wow how's that for picking a team and staying with em....happy....happy....happy....

Tarhell BBall having a great year atleast soccer has been doing well.:)

BTW Tarheel alum here.:hi:

Last edited:
No one is truely committed until they sign. It's like us saying we are going to take a job but not signing a contract. Then the day before we start we get offered a job we think we will like better, so we take it. Until its official anything can happen.

No one is truely committed until they sign. It's like us saying we are going to take a job but not signing a contract. Then the day before we start we get offered a job we think we will like better, so we take it. Until its official anything can happen.

Whelp, there it is.

VN Store

Back