McRaezy!!!

Considering we struggle to score points, he needs to make sure he comes back even if he has a break out season.

We still need a PG that can handle the ball. Right now we still don't have one and that is killing us.

Goldens ball handling seems to be getting worse, and he makes absolutely lazy passes that result in turnovers. I played PG, so sloppy PG play drives me insane!

So I might have to put my GM cap on a reevaluate Jordy. Lol Handle looked a little better, it and d still need work. But if he keeps scoring like this, well the attention is going to come. Teams are going to start game planning to stop him, I hope he can keep it up. I just wish someone, anyone would join him on the offensive end.

Cal talked about him the days leading up, called him a beast and said they had to stop him, so he was well aware of Jordy....it came down to Jordan absolutely owning a projected lottery pick in Archie Goodwin.

Cal talked about him the days leading up, called him a beast and said they had to stop him, so he was well aware of Jordy....it came down to Jordan absolutely owning a projected lottery pick in Archie Goodwin.

Being aware and game planning to stop him are different things. In the second half UK sent a second guy at him a lot faster. The plus is they still didn't stop him. He made Goodwin look silly last night. I think part of my apprehension toward Jordy is he has fooled me in the past. I think he has officially become the player I, well we always hoped he would. I'm very happy for the kid. Him, Hubbs, and Maymon on the floor will be scary for opposing teams to match up with next year.

Being aware and game planning to stop him are different things. In the second half UK sent a second guy at him a lot faster. The plus is they still didn't stop him. He made Goodwin look silly last night. I think part of my apprehension toward Jordy is he has fooled me in the past. I think he has officially become the player I, well we always hoped he would. I'm very happy for the kid. Him, Hubbs, and Maymon on the floor will be scary for opposing teams to match up with next year.

And if stokes progresses just a little and can play 1 on 1, watch out. Still need a good PG or we'll be limited next year, add that and who knows.

And if stokes progresses just a little and can play 1 on 1, watch out. Still need a good PG or we'll be limited next year, add that and who knows.

With those guys the 1 on 1 match ups will have to happen. Honestly at this point I don't know what's wrong with Stokes. I understand the double and triple teams, plus the foul trouble are really hampering him. But his effort and interest in the game comes and goes. IMO I'm hoping he gets it going soon, the Maymon excuse is about over. Agree 100% on the PG, strong guard play is key come tourney time. A good passing PG with the ability to handle pressure, would really push next years team into the elite teams in the nation.

With those guys the 1 on 1 match ups will have to happen. Honestly at this point I don't know what's wrong with Stokes. I understand the double and triple teams, plus the foul trouble are really hampering him. But his effort and interest in the game comes and goes. IMO I'm hoping he gets it going soon, the Maymon excuse is about over. Agree 100% on the PG, strong guard play is key come tourney time. A good passing PG with the ability to handle pressure, would really push next years team into the elite teams in the nation.

He may just be one of those guys that lets a bad offensive night get to him and effect everything else, idk.

Elite may be overstating a little.

If McRae continues to put up these kind of numbers, could he go pro after this season?

I think people will have the questions we've had, where's this been, consistency? Now don't get me wrong, he keeps putting up 20+ and he'll probably be on some mock drafts, but I think next year is the year for him.

Elite may be overstating a little.

Maybe I'm the eternal optimist but...

Golden
McRae
Richardson
Maymon
Stokes
Hubbs
Yemi

Is a very talented, and experienced (this does matter see this years UK team) rotation. IMO its a ball handler, point guard away from reaching its full potential. Obviously the level of PG you add dictates how good they can be. Chris Jones on this team and the sky is the limit for this team...add a freshman project and obviously a bit limited.

Maybe I'm the eternal optimist but...

Golden
McRae
Richardson
Maymon
Stokes
Hubbs
Yemi

Is a very talented, and experienced (this does matter see this years UK team) rotation. IMO its a ball handler, point guard away from reaching its full potential. Obviously the level of PG you add dictates how good they can be. Chris Jones on this team and the sky is the limit for this team...add a freshman project and obviously a bit limited.

Better, but Elite , no.

With Chris jones next years team isn't elite?

Have to disagree there.

Chris Jones coming here. hadn't heard that.
Going by your displayed roster, adding Hubbs, Maymon and a good PG isn't going to make an SEC bottom feeder into an elite team.

Chris Jones coming here. hadn't heard that.
Going by your displayed roster, adding Hubbs, Maymon and a good PG isn't going to make an SEC bottom feeder into an elite team.

Reread my post, I said it depends on what level of PG you add. I said if you add a Chris Jones then this team would be elite, if you add a project they'd struggle.

SEC bottom feeder? This team won't finish in the bottom Cal, here we go again.

Reread my post, I said it depends on what level of PG you add. I said if you add a Chris Jones then this team would be elite, if you add a project they'd struggle.

SEC bottom feeder? This team won't finish in the bottom Cal, here we go again.
We're last right now.
At worst we should be 1-2 right now.
From what I've seen, we can play offense or we can play defense.
Have yet to play both in the same game.

We're last right now.
At worst we should be 1-2 right now.
From what I've seen, we can play offense or we can play defense.
Have yet to play both in the same game.

Where we're we 3 games in last year, where did we finish? If the SEC schedule was 3 games long I'd agree, however it's not, so I strongly disagree.

You also think we'll lose today, and I don't lol, so I guess we'll know more in about 12 hours.

Where we're we 3 games in last year, where did we finish? If the SEC schedule was 3 games long I'd agree, however it's not, so I strongly disagree.

You also think we'll lose today, and I don't lol, so I guess we'll know more in about 12 hours.
Never said we'd lose.
Don't put words in my fingers.

Seemed to insinuate it with the stats you were pointing out, said we'd lose by 4 iirc?

So what is your take on the game then, didn't mean to put words in your fingers lol.
Stated why I was giving those stats and also said we'd know how much weight we could put on these commentators dissing our defense using them on Saturday.
Take on game.
Anxious to see how the new line up works out.

I think people will have the questions we've had, where's this been, consistency? Now don't get me wrong, he keeps putting up 20+ and he'll probably be on some mock drafts, but I think next year is the year for him.

Yeah, I think we will start seeing some 2nd round projections for McRae in 2013 in a couple weeks if he continues to average 20 pts per game. He's projected in several for the 2nd round for 2014, but I think he's working himself to move that projection up a year ealier.

Stated why I was giving those stats and also said we'd know how much weight we could put on these commentators dissing our defense using them on Saturday.
Take on game.
Anxious to see how the new line up works out.

So......No prediction?

VN Store

Back