say a Prayer for my Dad

This morning my mother suffered a massive heart attack. She is in a coma but quiet and i pray peaceful. We're told it will be the end of days for her. Just sort of stared at the screen until i saw this post. i feel for all who carry this burrden

got some terrible news,my dad has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver,it probably isn't going to end well,there running some test,but the out look is very bleak and there is another spot of cancer some where near his back,We are waiting on more information from the doctors

He is a decorated vet from WW2 and Korea,was awarded the Purple Heart and numerous others,is the Grand Father of Shay,i know a few of you knew her and he is 84

He has been a Vol Fan as far back as i can remember,loves the Football program and the Lady Vols.he will cuz the football team out and swear he will never watch them again,but still watches every game

in advance, thanks for your prayers

So sorry. Cancer is rampant throughout my family. Will pray for you brother.

Reactions: 1 person
Adding my prayers also. My mom is also battling a cancer they can't seem to beat. It's so scary to see them fighting, but I feel so proud at the same time.

God bless.

Reactions: 1 person
I just lost a loved one a few weeks ago to cancer. It absolutely breaks my heart that the two of you are staring down the same devil. governmentmule and bigorange247 , you, your fathers, and your families are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: 2 people
Prayers up for all. A friend of mine was just diagnosed with liver cancer at the age of 52. They say about 12 months. Just had his first grandchild.

This morning my mother suffered a massive heart attack. She is in a coma but quiet and i pray peaceful. We're told it will be the end of days for her. Just sort of stared at the screen until i saw this post. i feel for all who carry this burrden

sorry to hear that,i will pray for her also and it is a very heavy burden for sure,they told us that my mom wouldn't make it,when she had a massive stroke,but she made it 4 years after that,some times the Docs are wrong

got some terrible news,my dad has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver,it probably isn't going to end well,there running some test,but the out look is very bleak and there is another spot of cancer some where near his back,We are waiting on more information from the doctors

He is a decorated vet from WW2 and Korea,was awarded the Purple Heart and numerous others,is the Grand Father of Shay,i know a few of you knew her and he is 84

He has been a Vol Fan as far back as i can remember,loves the Football program and the Lady Vols.he will cuz the football team out and swear he will never watch them again,but still watches every game

prayers for you and your family

Just wanted to let you know I'm right there with you.My father in law had a massive heart attack last week.Actually died 3 times.Told my wife the white light thing was true.They had to stop his heart yesterday just to try to get it in rhythm. I will be praying for y'all.

I hope your dad got at least part of his bucket list completed. Maybe you will get a chance to help him with something on the list. Sounds like he has had a pretty big life.

Tell him I said, "Go Vols."

I just got back from the hospital from what we thought was my father having a stroke. Fortunately, it turned out to just be a seizure. While our situation is far less strenuous than what your family is dealing with, I did experience some of the feelings that you are having today until we were told that it wasn't a stroke. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

VN Store

Back