'14 AL RB Racean Thomas

Every time I see this thread I hear Jay Z saying "it's the Roc." LOL. Wish he would stop all the Bama love. We really need this guy.

So is LF 1a and Rock 1b? Bama already has BS for the '14 class and they are going hard for LF and Rock.... there is no way they get both.

So is LF 1a and Rock 1b? Bama already has BS for the '14 class and they are going hard for LF and Rock.... there is no way they get both.

Scarbrough probably wont stay at RB, too many injuries and the staff will probably tell him he needs to change positions to keep from having so much wear and tear on his body. I see Bama getting Rock to finish the RB class for '14 at this point.

Scarbrough probably wont stay at RB, too many injuries and the staff will probably tell him he needs to change positions to keep from having so much wear and tear on his body. I see Bama getting Rock to finish the RB class for '14 at this point.

You think LSU gets LF?

You think LSU gets LF?

Yes if I had to guess. LSU has more upperclassman in their backfield right now that will be gone when he arrives. Plus he has already skipped out on a bama camp to go to LSU. He is definitely a stud that will play early wherever he goes so depth probably wont matter.

I'm amazed at how he fights out of some of those tackles. They have him fully wrapped up.

Dude is crazy.

On Monday, AU offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee came by Oxford High School. That meeting was followed by Nick Saban on Wednesday. Then it was Tennesee and running backs coach Jay Graham.

Quote:
“He’s cool,” Thomas said. “That’s my dude from Tennessee. Me and him always talk whenever I go up to Tennessee, because I went up there two or three times. He just wanted to tell me about stuff they’ve been doing, people they’ve been hiring and try to get me up for junior day.”

Reactions: 6 people
FWIW he is suppose to be the next commit for the 14 class for UA. Word is the staff is holding off several commits from the 14 class until after NSD. This is the 1st time in several years UA is waiting on NSD to finish a class. Who knows may not get another. But it seems they do not want any concerns with the 13 class about 14 recruits.

FWIW he is suppose to be the next commit for the 14 class for UA. Word is the staff is holding off several commits from the 14 class until after NSD. This is the 1st time in several years UA is waiting on NSD to finish a class. Who knows may not get another. But it seems they do not want any concerns with the 13 class about 14 recruits.

Isn't everyone the next bama commit?

VN Store

Back