Major changes coming to lineup...

Im dont think Martin has done a great job recruiting but I really like Reese and especially Moore so I hope they both play huge for us this weekend.

Last edited:
So if Reese and Moore come out and have good games(and rest of season)are you gonna be more impressed with the job Martin has done recruiting?

Yes if they come out and are legitimate solid players for us, I will be more impressed with Martin's player evaluations. If Landry proves to be a solid PG for us, I will be blown away by his evaluations. LOL

I see that FL just annihilated the A&M team that whipped KY (at Rump Arena) by double digits. To posit a rhetorical question, is FL that good or is KY that bad? From what IÂ’m seeing as the season progresses, FL ain't particularly good and KY hasn't been this beatable in years. Therefore, in retrospect, it really saddens me that the Vols couldn't get the job done. If we lose the rematch in Knoxville, itÂ’ll speak volumes about how far UT has fallen.
Why don't you think Florida is "particularly good?" The two losses were to ranked teams on the road (Kansas State game was in KC). We've dominated every other game. Ranked #1 in KenPom, #2 in Sagarin, #7 in the RPI with an SOS of #10.

Yeah, I still have a hard time seeing why Moore would be anyone's favorite out of the current roster. Unless you're friends or family.

I like his aggressiveness and his attitude.....of course my favorite dodger for a few seasons use to be Jose Offerman LOL

i was just looking at team and individual stats they can not shoot the ball golden 36 percent and mcbee 31.6 from 3 point and worse inside 3 point line and cheivios 29 percent .i like how the team plays defense most of time but i think they should practice a little offense or become a fastbreak team and try to get some easy baskets,because they are not a good passing team and they cannot creat their on shot.

It's not bc he is a great player, I like the style he plays with and his attitude. You dont always have to bandwagon to the best players.

No one said you had to bandwagon the best players, but most people choice a player because they've got a large enough body of work to be able to make a choice. Choosing Moore as your favorite player is strange. He doesn't even have a body of work for anyone to make a fair comparison really. He's had 2 decent games and otherwise been a non-factor. He only averages 7.9 minutes a game and that has gone up because of the last two games. Just an odd choice.

Why don't you think Florida is "particularly good?" The two losses were to ranked teams on the road (Kansas State game was in KC). We've dominated every other game. Ranked #1 in KenPom, #2 in Sagarin, #7 in the RPI with an SOS of #10.
Their defense is scary good this season.

I was one of Florida's biggest supporters preseason and was one of few who believed they were deserving of their high ranking. I just saw a team with a lot of undeveloped talent mixed with a lot of natural talent and upperclassman leadership.

Most here felt they were overrated. It appears that isn't the case.

So your favorite player is a CCM recruit, and a guy you don't consider a solid recruit? Hmm.

I don't hate Martin.....no I wouldn't consider him a solid recruit but I have my fingers crossed that I'm wrong......he is my favorite vol right now but its not bc he is the best player.

VN Store

Back