Hugh Freeze

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
Hugh Freeze has given Ole Miss the kind of turnaround we would gladly take at this point. He won 7 games for them this year when they lost 10 the year before.

His recruiting class is ranked in the top 10 or 11 on Rivals with a chance to be top five when all is said and done. If he can recruit like that at Mississippi, then he something special.

It won't be long until a top 10 program comes calling. I'm not saying anything about us and our situation, and it's too soon to speculate about CBJ, but we are certainly a top 10 program and DESERVE a top ten type coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Hugh Freeze has given Ole Miss the kind of turnaround we would gladly take at this point. He won 7 games for them this year when they lost 10 the year before.

His recruiting class is ranked in the top 10 or 11 on Rivals with a chance to be top five when all is said and done. If he can recruit like that at Mississippi, then he something special.

It won't be long until a top 10 program comes calling. I'm not saying anything about us and our situation, and it's too soon to speculate about CBJ, but we are certainly a top 10 program and DESERVE a top ten type coach.

freeze was a great hire, maybe we should go after there AD

bnr17.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah I'll admit Freeze has gotten off to a great start but ask yourself two questions: Is Ole Miss ever going to win a NC and is he going to be consistently delivering winning seasons? It's a legit question: Ole Miss isn't in the upper tier of schools. Traditionally, Ole Miss hasn't been that caliber of school.

You "bandwagon fans" would have burned Knoxville to the ground if we hired Arkansas States coach. Give me a break.

once again i'm not a bandwagon fan, and you are right i don't think i would have liked the hire of freeze at UT. maybe that is a goodthing because i don't like jones at UT either so maybe he will pan out. so far though off to a rough start. does show that the ole miss AD knows his stuff.

Reactions: 1 person
Chris Kiffen, Lane's little brother, is doing a heckuva job recruiting for them I've heard. He's the one who was arrested in Cali for burglarizing vans.

I won't say anything too negative about Freeze---I'll admit he had an excellent year but "1 year does not a resume make" do it for a longer span then that and I (and perhaps the rest of the college football world) will sit up and take notice..

Attachments

• tauntTNBoobs.jpg
    tauntTNBoobs.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 12
  • JaWuanJamesUThostesses-300x225.jpg
    JaWuanJamesUThostesses-300x225.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 402
  • imagesCAURWY2N.jpg
    imagesCAURWY2N.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 401
  • markeith_ambles1.jpg
    markeith_ambles1.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Volshostesses_t607.jpg
    Volshostesses_t607.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 6
I am an Ole Miss fan and he has been incredible. I was really skeptical on the hire. I have heard from people that know Freeze well say that he is actually a UT fan as well. Has always liked the Vols. Lots of people say UT may be the only school he'd leave Ole Miss for.

BTW, the AD is awesome, but he didn't make the hire. Archie Manning and some guy from FedEx did.

Yeah I'll admit Freeze has gotten off to a great start but ask yourself two questions: Is Ole Miss ever going to win a NC and is he going to be consistently delivering winning seasons? It's a legit question: Ole Miss isn't in the upper tier of schools. Traditionally, Ole Miss hasn't been that caliber of school.

That's what everyone used to say about Oregon too.

BTW, the AD is awesome, but he didn't make the hire. Archie Manning and some guy from FedEx did.

This is correct. Pete Boone was on his way out when Freeze was hired, so a search committee was formed that had no input from Boone.

With that said, the new Athletics Director, Ross Bjork, it utterly fantastic. He has energized the Ole Miss fan base very quickly & has provided the leadership the institution lacked for so long.

I am an Ole Miss fan and he has been incredible. I was really skeptical on the hire. I have heard from people that know Freeze well say that he is actually a UT fan as well. Has always liked the Vols. Lots of people say UT may be the only school he'd leave Ole Miss for.

Freeze is the real deal. He's won everywhere he's been.
His players play hard for him. I'll bet folks will give them Rebs a little more respectin the future.
BTW They just gota verbal commit from #1 WR in the country today.

GBO

VN Store

Back