'13 FL RB Tarean Folston

Four-star athlete Tarean Folston (Cocoa, Fla./Cocoa) is set to make his college decision Friday. The 5-foot-9, 190-pound ESPN 150 will chose between Notre Dame, Florida State and Oregon.

Folston has been a standout defensive back in the first two days of practice, but he's being recruited by all three of his final schools to play RB

OV to AU this weekend -

Cocoa (Fla.) Rivals250 four-star running back Tarean Folston committed to Notre Dame just two weeks ago. Folston, an Under Armour All-American, will be making his first visit to Auburn. He has held an offer from the Tigers since early in the process. The 5-foot-10, 195-pound Folston is the No. 13 running back and No. 183 player nationally. He rushed for 1,722 yards and 16 touchdowns this fall. Dameyune Craig is Folston's lead recruiter.

OV to AU this weekend -

Cocoa (Fla.) Rivals250 four-star running back Tarean Folston committed to Notre Dame just two weeks ago. Folston, an Under Armour All-American, will be making his first visit to Auburn. He has held an offer from the Tigers since early in the process. The 5-foot-10, 195-pound Folston is the No. 13 running back and No. 183 player nationally. He rushed for 1,722 yards and 16 touchdowns this fall. Dameyune Craig is Folston's lead recruiter.

SC, y'all take Folston, we'll take Ford and Green? Deal? Haha

Rivals250 four-star running back Tarean Folston remains committed to Notre Dame after an official visit to Auburn this weekend, but admits the Tigers made an impression. "It was a good visit, everything went good," Folston said. "The coaches are great people, I got to meet the players, everything went great. They made an impression."

"Coach Bisaccia, that's my man. Being able to be coached by someone who has coached great backs is big," Folston said. "He's also a great guy, all the Auburn coaches are great guys. I'm glad I got the chance to meet them. I knew Coach Craig from Florida State - he's a cool guy. I can relate to him. We communicate a lot."

The question remains, where does Auburn stand with the Under Armour All-American following the weekend visit? "I mean, Auburn is Auburn," Folston said laughing. "I'm still committed to Notre Dame, we'll see how things pan out. We'll wait and see.

"I made a commitment to Notre Dame, it's a good school. I'm going to do a little thinking, but once that day comes on signing day, I'll be able to make that decision."

Folston plans no more official visits before signing day. He rushed for 1,722 yards and 16 touchdowns as a senior.

-Rivals

With Folston visiting auburn last weekend it seems he's rethinking his ND commit. I wonder if we could get a surprise visit this weekend. Something tells me CJG hasn't given up on him. Especially now that he's still looking around & DG going to Mich. Even if he doesn't give us a look he could push Ford our way if he decides on AU.

Rumors circulating of an impending flip to Auburn. I definitely think this could help our chances with Ford. (assuming AU is recruiting Folston as a RB)

From AU Rivals -

Folston's coach did email our Kynon Codrington a few minutes ago and say Folston had NOT decommitted from Notre Dame.

UPDATE: Auburn has visited Folston already today, Notre Dame is in Folston's school right now. Auburn may be back later today to visit in-home.

I know Folston has No problem with Competition.

Wonder if this closes the RB spot for the Barn ?

VN Store

Back