Which Elite Recruit do you think we have the best chance with....

Which of these recruits do you feel we have the best chance with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't see the poll at first. I believe North is the answer, Lawson is the one I WANT the most though.

Levenberry is a need but I wouldn't categorize him as elite.

Of those not committed I'd say it's pretty close between Green, North, and Lawson followed by Bell.

Lawson #24
Bell #29
Alexander #34
Green #84
Carr #117 Commit
Bryant #128
North #155
Reeves-Maybin #232 Commit

Reactions: 2 people
This poll should have been public. Would have been interesting to see the 'on-record' votes.

Ole Miss just got the number 1 receiver in the country with a coach who has been there for one year. I am dumfounded that they also have a 5 star defensive player coming in. We just keep falling further and further behind even the also rans in the SEC. Not sure what Dooley was doing with his time but it wasn't recruiting. Based on who he had in the pipeline he must have just given up real early in the process. I truly dislike him in everyway. I am going to wait and see what Butch can do, but at least he isn't a know-it-all like Dooley. Nothing worse than sommeone who thinks he has the key to winning but can't even find the door.

Reactions: 1 person
Ole Miss just got the number 1 receiver in the country with a coach who has been there for one year. I am dumfounded that they also have a 5 star defensive player coming in. We just keep falling further and further behind even the also rans in the SEC. Not sure what Dooley was doing with his time but it wasn't recruiting. Based on who he had in the pipeline he must have just given up real early in the process. I truly dislike him in everyway. I am going to wait and see what Butch can do, but at least he isn't a know-it-all like Dooley. Nothing worse than sommeone who thinks he has the key to winning but can't even find the door.

Freeze is a scumbag and will eventually get busted.

to see the trolls that voted 'All of them'

LOL

Well, I almost voted "all of them" but not from any trollish sarcasm, but just cause I didn't want to not-vote my second or third choice, and would like to cling to belief that we have solid chance with "all of them."

Since I aint an insider or even a close follower of latest recruiting quotes and hints, I didn't presume to vote at all, ... but there might have been other non-trolls like me that picked "all of them."

VN Store

Back