A Thread For The Coaching Search Family!

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around as much, been preoccupied and such.

Morning Smokey. Place ain't getting much business these days. I think we're going to have to institute a permanent happy hour and put up some flat screens that show dvd's of the Vols from back in the day. :)

BTW, I'm kinda thirsty. Slide me a cold one over here if you don't mind.

Looks like Coasty has been thru. Hate I missed him.

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around as much, been preoccupied and such.

Hey Smokey... the frige is running low on beer.... Steve keeps the dang thang empty, offers a free one to any vagrant who passes through the thread...ha ha

Could you be a doll and run out to the store and pick up a couple or three six packs...LOL :)

JK>>> good to see you posting again, you too Steve, hope all is well? Has anyone heard how Gman is doing?

Hey Smokey... the frige is running low on beer.... Steve keeps the dang thang empty, offers a free one to any vagrant who passes through the thread...ha ha

Could you be a doll and run out to the store and pick up a couple or three six packs...LOL :)

JK>>> good to see you posting again, you too Steve, hope all is well? Has anyone heard how Gman is doing?

Good to see you, Coasty. Gman said on Sunday he was slowly recovering but still wasn't up to normal. Talked like he was doing better.

BTW, I've bought a few rounds ( :boobies: ) and only get one out of the fridge when I get a powerful thirst. :)

Good to see you, Coasty. Gman said on Sunday he was slowly recovering but still wasn't up to normal. Talked like he was doing better.

BTW, I've bought a few rounds ( :boobies: ) and only get one out of the fridge when I get a powerful thirst. :)

Set me up next time around... :hi:

Sports are killing me. Wrestling season. We wrestle every weekend. One in middle school one in high-school.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I understand. I have a 7th grader and a Freshman myself. The bad part is that basketball is our slow season. When baseball gets here, it will be 4 days a week and then at least every other weekend.

Wouldn't trade it for the world though. They are growing up too fast, so I spend every minute I can with them or watching them grow.

Sports are killing me. Wrestling season. We wrestle every weekend. One in middle school one in high-school.

LOL, I understand. I have a 7th grader and a Freshman myself. The bad part is that basketball is our slow season. When baseball gets here, it will be 4 days a week and then at least every other weekend.

Wouldn't trade it for the world though. They are growing up too fast, so I spend every minute I can with them or watching them grow.[/QUOTE]

My oldest is a junior. Full grown man. Time is short

Don't I know it. I've seen you bouncing through some of the other forums (as I lurk there). How do you think we are going to finish up in recruiting this year?

Me too. Wasn't super impressed with the hire originally, but he is growing on me, slowly. I like how he has tried to embrace the lettermen and traditions of Tennessee. He has done nothing but win (at lower levels granted), which is different than the last two coaches that were here. I guess I am glass half full at this point.

I think I am going to call it a night Mr Slice. If you see Smokey, tell her I restocked the fridge for Coasty and the rest. Talk to you later man, stay warm.

Where all my nickels at??

Airybuddy better get up for February 6th. Chits going down!

I'm thinking next February is the test. If you don't have a rock star name (Gruden/Cower/L.Smith) then there wasn't enough time to do much. Although he's way ahead of where CDD would be.

I'm thinking next February is the test. If you don't have a rock star name (Gruden/Cower/L.Smith) then there wasn't enough time to do much. Although he's way ahead of where CDD would be.

I never thought of Kiffin as a rock star before he got here, but he blew it away in year 1. Although he had more time than CBJ (I think)

Hey Steve - thanks for re-stocking the fridge - brought a few to add to the brews! Think I'll have one - anyone else? :givemebeer:

Hey Steve - thanks for re-stocking the fridge - brought a few to add to the brews! Think I'll have one - anyone else? :givemebeer:

Sorry wasn't around last night. Got busy. I'll be bringing a couple of six packs by to help fill the fridge up. Have a good afternoon and maybe buy you a round next time.

Business needs to pick up in here. I don't like drinking alone. Maybe as it gets closer to signing day............ :)

Sorry wasn't around last night. Got busy. I'll be bringing a couple of six packs by to help fill the fridge up. Have a good afternoon and maybe buy you a round next time.

Business needs to pick up in here. I don't like drinking alone. Maybe as it gets closer to signing day............ :)

Here you go guys...this one's for you...........
or maybe the second one you would like

Here you go guys...this one's for you...........
or maybe the second one you would like

BOTH !!! Coasty brining it ! How you doing tonight? I just stopped by for a minute. I'm like most everyone else, haven't been on here much. I'll have to do better.

VN Store

Back