'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

mane we had a black QB in the 70's :lolabove: don gaffney how many SEC teams can say that? my guess zero

The great Condredge Holloway was the first black quarterback to ever start in the SEC. Come on gator, keep up.

Eta: this was before 1990 so I wouldn't expect this to be a Florida fan's area of expertise

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
wasnt DC that just got hired in seattle his lead recruiter at UF? - still think he flips?

Not sure if he was the lead, or if the DB coach (Robinson) was. He was definitely involved in the recruitment though.

I can't get a read on Ramsey. The USC folks think he's completely firm. Everyone else is convinced he's flipping any minute now.

The great Condredge Holloway was the first black quarterback to ever start in the SEC. Come on gator, keep up.

Eta: this was before 1990 so I wouldn't expect this to be a Florida fan's area of expertise

Don Gaffney would not have ever seen the field in FL, had it not been for TN and the great Condredge Holloway IMO.

ESPN just ran the CH story about being the first QB to start in the SEC, and we have a gator fan who is literally clueless.

Not sure if he was the lead, or if the DB coach (Robinson) was. He was definitely involved in the recruitment though.

I can't get a read on Ramsey. The USC folks think he's completely firm. Everyone else is convinced he's flipping any minute now.

there does seem to be some conflicting info out there - welcome to recruiting

VN Store

Back