Coach Elder Tweet (shot at Vandy)

I like this "Rise to the Top" thing, but it would be more synergtic if was "Rise to the Rocky Top"

Reactions: 2 people
Nation- Noun- a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own

Not sure you can qualify Vandy as a nation according to that definition.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, on the spectrum between Dooley and Kiffin, this staff seems closer to the Kiffin side - hot sauce in recruiting and a little smack talk towards rivals. As long as they don't go too far on the spectrum towards Kiffin, I don't mind. Recruits eat it up and fans love it. Go Vols!

We're gonna sing Rocky Top all night long after we beat Vandy in triple OT.

Haha I live in Nashville and that is freaking awesome! I can't stand Vandy and their fans. They are becoming quite obnoxious to be around!

Reactions: 3 people
@UTCoachElder: Just landed in Nashville to recruit. Last day on the road before a HUGE recruiting weekend! #RiseToTheTop

@clayphillips27: @3HL1045 @UTCoachElder #ANCHORDOWN this is our town! #VANDYNATION

@UTCoachElder: OUR STATE!

@clayphillips27: @3HL1045 @UTCoachElder #ANCHORDOWN 41-18 #VANDYNATION

@UTCoachElder: Just landed in Nashville to recruit. Last day on the road before a HUGE recruiting weekend! #RiseToTheTop

@clayphillips27: @3HL1045 @UTCoachElder #ANCHORDOWN this is our town! #VANDYNATION

@clayphillips27: @3HL1045 @UTCoachElder #ANCHORDOWN 41-18 #VANDYNATION

Would love to see Elder come back with 34-2 last 36 games. or something to that effect

I know i am in the minority here, but getting in these sort of pissing matches with vandy actually gives vandy status as an equal.

I would just be dismissive of vandy

I know i am in the minority here, but getting in these sort of pissing matches with vandy actually gives vandy status as an equal.

I would just be dismissive of vandy

As a Gator on VN, yeah, you are in the minority. As someone who dismisses Vandy......no way.

What elder said ^

What Vandy clown said ^

Elders response ^

Boom.

Is this Clay Travis in disguise?

Almost Kiffinesque.:)

Been a couple years but is this what swag feels like? I know you gotta walk the walk but I believe it starts with a mentality. I'm ready for a little chirping.

VN Store

Back