'13 CA OL Chongo Kondolo (Nebraska commit)

Going into the 2014 season, our Oline will be:

RT - Kerbyson
RG - Jackson
C - Crowder
LG - Posey
LT - Richardson (if he stays)

This will be a very talented line that will have two spring practices and two fall practices along with the 2013 season learning the new system that will be installed. I believe it may be as good as the senior laden line we have returning this year. The biggest concern for me is if Tiny leaves for the NFL (and he will project as a very high draft pick in the first round) who will protect the backside of our QB.

We need to land 5 Olinemen this class and 5 to 6 Olinemen in the 2014 class. A very good high school coach once told me that you can never have enough of the big uglies on your roster cause you never know when the injury bug is going to hit you.

RT - Kerbyson
RG - Jackson
C - Crowder
LG - Posey

This will be a very talented line that will have two spring practices and two fall practices along with the 2013 season learning the new system that will be installed. I believe it may be as good as the senior laden line we have returning this year. The biggest concern for me is if Tiny leaves for the NFL (and he will project as a very high draft pick in the first round) who will protect the backside of our QB.

We need to land 5 Olinemen this class and 5 to 6 Olinemen in the 2014 class. A very good high school coach once told me that you can never have enough of the big uglies on your roster cause you never know when the injury bug is going to hit you.

Richardson staying is a pipedream.

Reactions: 2 people

RT - Kerbyson
RG - Jackson
C - Crowder
LG - Posey

Posey is a tackle.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Chongo not committing must mean good things in regard to Morris. Also FSU offer is a good sign and it happened a few days ago.

Is Tiny REALLY ready for the pros after this year? Only time will tell. He made a TON of bone-headed mistakes last year. Too many false starts. If he can cut down on those and develops more, then yes, I think he can leave.

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Is Tiny REALLY ready for the pros after this year? Only time will tell. He made a TON of bone-headed mistakes last year. Too many false starts. If he can cut down on those and develops more, then yes, I think he can leave.

If Tiny could be a part of the draft this year I think he goes in the 1st round. I have no doubt he will be a top 15 pick next year.

If Tiny could be a part of the draft this year I think he goes in the 1st round. I have no doubt he will be a top 15 pick next year.

This. Tiny had problems at the beginning of the season with false starts but those slowly faded away as the season progressed. By the end of the year he was blocking better than anyone else on the field and is only a true sophomore.

Minus the one bad play against SCjr...Tiny manhandled Clowney in that game. Tiny made most of his mistakes at the beginning of the season. He improved greatly throughout the season and was IMO the most improved player thispast year. If he was in the draft this year he would go early 2nd round. When he is done with college and goes pro...he will be a Top 20 pick.

Minus the one bad play against SCjr...Tiny manhandled Clowney in that game. Tiny made most of his mistakes at the beginning of the season. He improved greatly throughout the season and was IMO the most improved player thispast year. If he was in the draft this year he would go early 2nd round. When he is done with college and goes pro...he will be a Top 20 pick.

I think Clowney nearly broke his nose on that play too. Immediately after Tiny came and was on the sideline with gauze stuffed up his nostrils.

I think Clowney nearly broke his nose on that play too. Immediately after Tiny came and was on the sideline with gauze stuffed up his nostrils.

Oh yeah he took a shot at his face....which in turn should have been a penalty.

i think clowney nearly broke his nose on that play too. Immediately after tiny came and was on the sideline with gauze stuffed up his nostrils.
he shut down jones from ga.also.i think hes a top 20 pick now.next year could be a top 10 pick.most of his false starts and bad plays were plays of being to pumped up.tiny may leave as one of the all time greats.i think he is also gonna be one of our most vocal leaders this year.

Clowney even mentioned him as one of only two that he found hard to play against.

Vols in top two with Nebraska per Rivals. Will visit either Oklahoma or Utah State next weekend and then make a decision.

Reactions: 1 person
It's going to be cold & very windy. I'm nervous, Brady always has trouble w/ Baltimores D.

The matchup is better for y'all this year because of your running game. It's the best you've had in years and something Lewis, Reed, and the rest won't be used to. It's odd for me as a Colts fan to say this but I have faith in Brady and Belichick.

The matchup is better for y'all this year because of your running game. It's the best you've had in years and something Lewis, Reed, and the rest won't be used to. It's odd for me as a Colts fan to say this but I have faith in Brady and Belichick.

Another factor is the addition of Talib, we can stick him on Bolden & then sell out to stop the run.

VN Store

Back