VQ free read on CBJ....

I suppose until there's actually any games to win or lose, he's winning at what he can. I'm still cautiously optimistic because ultimately, if the Vols don't return to 9 & 10 win seasons within the next few years, Butch will have to pack his bags. I certainly hope he's the man for the job because I really like the guy.

Reactions: 1 person
I suppose until there's actually any games to win or lose, he's winning at what he can. I'm still cautiously optimistic because ultimately, if the Vols don't return to 9 & 10 win seasons within the next few years, Butch will have to pack his bags. I certainly hope he's the man for the job because I really like the guy.

Exactly.

I like what the man is doing here RIGHT NOW, but am still reserving my final opinion until I see him in action on the field.

If I see (and I hope I do) us moving forward this year instead of not moving at all, or going backwards, then I will be all in. In my mind, that does not require a 10 win season either. I'm looking for a UT team that at least looks like they belong on the field with other SEC teams.

Exactly.

I like what the man is doing here RIGHT NOW, but am still reserving my final opinion until I see him in action on the field.

If I see (and I hope I do) us moving forward this year instead of not moving at all, or going backwards, then I will be all in. In my mind, that does not require a 10 win season either. I'm looking for a UT team that at least looks like they belong on the field with other SEC teams.

And as dumb as it sounds, I would welcome at least 1 unsportsmanlike conduct call per game. Nah mean?

And as dumb as it sounds, I would welcome at least 1 unsportsmanlike conduct call per game. Nah mean?

I would be ok with that. We use to have some really nasty guys on defense. Body slamming guys, then getting in their face and telling them not to get up or it's going to happen again.

I call that playing with passion, not unsportsmanlike.

VN Store

Back