Kicking game

Having a reliable kicker would be such a huge thing. A school as traditionally good as Tennessee shouldn't have any problems with recruiting a good kicker once every four years. Need to get it together!

-Yeezy

With the staff complete now and recruiting heating up I notice that there is no mention of a kicker and my assumption is because Palardy is a senior next year and CBJ doesn't want to tie up a scholly this year.

Who is going to coach the kickers? Is there any track record of any coach that can possibly get us at least back to zero missed extra points with the players we currently have?

They just put Brodus on scholarship so they can get a good feel for just who will be doing what come the fall. My bet’s on Palardy ending up the punter and Bullock ending up the kicker. We’ll see what happens after the spring.

I thought they were doing away with kickoffs and such

..and doing away with helmets and tackling. Instead of helmets everyone will wear tin foil hats. When a tackle is to be made it will now become a friendly heterosexual hug.
Sarcastiball is coming to a town near you; 2013!

When was the last time we had a dependable kicker at short, mid & long range? In fact, aside from CP's occasional burst in the return game, when was the last time our special teams wasn't atrocious?

When was the last time we had a dependable kicker at short, mid & long range? In fact, aside from CP's occasional burst in the return game, when was the last time our special teams wasn't atrocious?

This is why I kept waiting on zombie Neyland to crawl out of the earth and drag Palardy back down into it with him.

VN Store

Back