Good day for TN

tumblr_m8fxyiehr51r348hr.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I long for the day to return when every team in the nation fears taking the field against our Vols because they know Tennessee is a tough team that will slobberknocker them every single play of the game and that our Vols will probably kick their butts.

Coaches come and coaches go but our Tennessee Vols should almost always be ranked in the top 10 nationally.

We simply ARE the Tennessee Vols and we WILL be back in a few years and our glory days WILL return!!!

To all the other teams players and coaches I say simply...Enjoy it while you can because the Big Orange Nation is on the way back and when we get there your fun days are over.

We are currently rebuilding and in a few years we'll make you like getting bUTch slapped!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Already a good day for TN as FLA's DC was hired by Seattle. What he did with their defense this year was impressive.

Good day could end up a great day. Philly is going after Georgia's DC Grantham.

Recruits, come on down. Horrible time for them with recruiting.

Bet they are knocking our doors down.

I long for the day to return when every team in the nation fears taking the field against our Vols because they know Tennessee is a tough team that will slobberknocker them every single play of the game and that our Vols will probably kick their butts.

Coaches come and coaches go but our Tennessee Vols should almost always be ranked in the top 10 nationally.

We simply ARE the Tennessee Vols and we WILL be back in a few years and our glory days WILL return!!!

To all the other teams players and coaches I say simply...Enjoy it while you can because the Big Orange Nation is on the way back and when we get there your fun days are over.

We are currently rebuilding and in a few years we'll make you like getting bUTch slapped!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Wasn't the same thing said a few years ago about dools? Im waiting to see the product before I declare we r back.

Nsd is step 1.... go vols

It would be a much bigger deal if they were losing Brent Peas. Muschamp is the primary DC. The Defense will not change at all. We are turning over almost an entire staff, I would be more worried about UT.

wow, celebrating and expecting a recruiting windfall when a rival's assistant coach gets an NFL job? I guess this is what it feels like to be Mississippi State, huh?

Its bad when we start a tread over a OC or DC going somewhere else. im allin for them leaving.

Not picking on you personally.... but....

When a coach leaves UT, many take it as a sign of program collapse and assume that every recruit they've been associated with will flip to someone else.

It does have an impact whether at UT or at a rival... hopefully UT benefits.

wow, celebrating and expecting a recruiting windfall when a rival's assistant coach gets an NFL job? I guess this is what it feels like to be Mississippi State, huh?

Unless I confuse you with someone else... You are the kind of poster I was talking about in my previous response. To folks like you, it is nothing when it happens to a rival but cause for panic if it happens to UT.

Not picking on you personally.... but....

When a coach leaves UT, many take it as a sign of program collapse and assume that every recruit they've been associated with will flip to someone else.

It does have an impact whether at UT or at a rival... hopefully UT benefits.

People weren't worried about 1 coach leaving. They were worried about 7.

And they were correct

Muschamp knows D so FL will be fine. Not hard to pull a good recruiter to their school either. GA is doin ok right now as well. Chip Kelly left Oregon, still doesn't mean we're gonna beat them. I want our coaches to pull a few recruits in and make some positive changes.

I would not be surprised to hear Derek Dooley as a position coach at Florida. He is buds with Muschump. They actually talked about hiring him when they had another assistant leave. And the new DC was handling special teams. Which is dooley's best area....I guess.....???? fill in your own joke

I would not be surprised to hear Derek Dooley as a position coach at Florida. He is buds with Muschump. They actually talked about hiring him when they had another assistant leave. And the new DC was handling special teams. Which is dooley's best area....I guess.....???? fill in your own joke

Never thought he would be any kind of a coach in SEC again.

VFL...GBO!!!

BRO,IT AINT GOING TO TAKE YEARS! GO BIG ORANGE!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back