Recruits visiting on 25th

OrangeHammer

-Lost In Da Sauce-
Ron, could you or another fantastic human post an updated visitor list for the 25th? Thanks ahead of time.

Im so excited about this staff, they are relentless. Recruits notice how hard these guys work and I feel it will pay dividends on NSD.

Reactions: 1 person
Wait, I know he's taking a visit, but does anyone think we are really in on Alexander?

If he's visiting knoxville in January then there's a chance.... He committed to us originally, maybe seeing that 50 mil facility and our huge stadium will show him his first instinct was right. All I'm saying is that if he comes there's definitely a chance especially if he and bell get together and bell really is a lean. I mean what cb wouldn't want a high profile safety in his class?

I am seriously wondering what we will do if we have about 15 blue chippers want to sign with Tenn ??????? How do we make room ????

Hope we are not too disappointed on NSD. How is Ole Miss getting 5 stars?

Imagine a strip club full of hot women, 5* recruits and a parking lot full of brand new Escalades with the glove box, console and back hatch full of cash. That will give you a starting point.

Wow, next weekend looks even bigger than this one! All of those guys on that list are minimum 4 *s arent they? Hey Ron, how do you know what you know? lol You work in AD? I appreciate all of your insider info!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Wow, that chick looking into the fridge has an amaaaaaazing a zz...jesus christ!! lol IF thats your woman, god bless ya bro lol

Whose gonna break the ice and open the gates. Two HUGE recruiting weekends.

Man I sure hope so. It's about time our luck starts to turn around.

It does seem we have been under the proverbial ''dark cloud" and "behind the eight ball" these past few years ,and we are living proof Murphy's Law exists. ! :crazy:

Don't flame me for being behind on recruiting visit news...I'm in sales meetings all week with limited VN time. My question is I thought D. Green and Lawson were visiting Jan. 25 weekend but don't see them on the list. Are they coming next weekend?

Thanks!

Lawson this weekend. Green took his OV in Sept but potentially could visit again before his announcement Sat Jan 26

Freakin scUMbags! I hate that school so much. If they land Green Im going up to Ann Arbor and beating on some nerds!

Imagine a strip club full of hot women, 5* recruits and a parking lot full of brand new Escalades with the glove box, console and back hatch full of cash. That will give you a starting point.

You're confusing Alabama & Ole Miss!

VN Store

Back