'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

I do have to bring this up. We did lose to that Mississippi State team that they beat. Not saying they weren't worse by the time Ole Miss played them, but we did lose to them.

They had A&M beat late and couldn't finish on offense. I don't keep up with them that much but I do know their roster was very young like Dooley's first couple of years. They had freshmen all over the field.

Honestly I'd rather have MarQuez North and Paul Harris. I don't think he looks like a #1 receiver in the country. He is okay but not exactly spectacular. I guess we will see how he looks at Ole Miss.

But what's the true ceiling for a team like Ole Miss. So what, you beat Auburn once a year, or a team like Arkansas, maybe pull off an SEC East upset. I just will never see them as a NC contending team. No matter who they put as head coach.

You could have said the same thing about Oregon not too long ago. A good coach can win and get top recruits at a team that didn't have the best tradition before they arrived.

When Old Mrs. starts recruiting like this the NCAA should just set up an office in Oxford.
Right on the money. Nothing in Oxford but hot babes (not to discount that), but they don't mary the Laquon Treadwell types. (Don't shoot the messenger). Just kidding! Enjoy Tunica, and the fried foods!:peace2:

Right on the money. Nothing in Oxford but hot babes (not to discount that), but they don't marry the Laquon Treadwell types. (Don't shoot the messenger). Just kidding! Enjoy Tunica, and the fried foods!:peace2:

They sure as hell bang the "Laquon Treadwell" types :) .

You could have said the same thing about Oregon not too long ago. A good coach can win and get top recruits at a team that didn't have the best tradition before they arrived.

Oregon didnt do it without cheating

Willie Lyles is about to come back to haunt them

NCAA denied them on their special hearing request and Kelly is going to have to testify before NCAA COI

I believe this is why he bolted to the NFL like Carroll did

r600x600.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
One 6-6 season and these punks are landing 5*'s like its nothing! What gives in Oxford? Is Hugh Freeze THAT exciting of a coach? I know Kmdieche's Brother was there and his Mom wanted him to go there, but Treadwell?? Thats a player that usuallyu goes to USC, Texas, Oklahoma, FL, LSU and Bammer. OLE FREAKIN DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE?!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

it kills me how people show a few $100 bills and they expect people to think they are loaded! Those are usually the ones that are broke! Is that little bit of $ in the pic suppose to be alot? Kids are so stupid and have no clue

Reactions: 1 person
One 6-6 season and these punks are landing 5*'s like its nothing! What gives in Oxford? Is Hugh Freeze THAT exciting of a coach? I know Kmdieche's Brother was there and his Mom wanted him to go there, but Treadwell?? Thats a player that usuallyu goes to USC, Texas, Oklahoma, FL, LSU and Bammer. OLE FREAKIN DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE?!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

I'd say that pic is a pretty good hint as to what's goin on there..

VN Store

Back