Sorry, Texas can't leave.

No offence, but you need to get out more. I-40 through Ark is about the only place I won't try to drink a cup of coffee. It's like being on a tractor - better to drink beer out of a can than a bottle...

Poor your beer in a sippy cup, works well.

Wrong...I-40 through Ark is the absolute worst interstate between West Texas and Tennessee. It's an embarassment.

it amazes me that is a freaking 2 lane road most of the way. people drive on it likes its a rural road and they going to to town to buy groceries.

NW Arkansas and the Ozarks are beautiful. SE Arkansas between Little Rock and Memphis: not so much.

Reactions: 1 person
My daughter went to college in Conway, Ark and when she said she wanted to initially visit, I was thinking "arkansas? Really". The drive from Nashville to Little Rock pretty much lived up to my expectations...horrible roads and ugly scenery. But once we started exploring around Conway and further into Hot Springs etc., it is a really pretty state.

Reactions: 1 person
People on here talking about bad highways....has anyone driven on I-29 between Omaha and Sioux Falls SD? It is bump..bump..bump every 2 seconds. Worst stretch of interstate I've ever been on. Not to mention its in the middle of freaking nowhere.

VN Store

Back