Manti Te'o

Lol. Nice bump. Wonder how many times he explained to his fake girlfriend over the phone how to pronounce his name?

Is it at all true that Tyler Bray was actually posing as that girlfriend on the phone and over the Internet and faked her (his) death when Te'o wanted to consumate the relationship?

2lm54q0.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
At first, I felt bad for him and thought he must be a little naive to go that overboard for someone he never actually met.

After reading the comments, interviews and timelines, I decided he had to be in on it. I wonder if this was not an elaborate cover for sexual persuasion...? At best, a ploy for a sympathy Heisman.

In any event, I pity this guy if he gets drafted to the NFL. He will have hell to pay in the locker room.

At first, I felt bad for him and thought he must be a little naive to go that overboard for someone he never actually met.

After reading the comments, interviews and timelines, I decided he had to be in on it. I wonder if this was not an elaborate cover for sexual persuasion...? At best, a ploy for a sympathy Heisman.

In any event, I pity this guy if he gets drafted to the NFL. He will have hell to pay in the locker room.
He was definitely in on it. The university had an "internal investigation" in early November, and I bet they wouldn't have said anything if it didn't go public. Honestly, that school has issues.

New Rivals article up on him. He's rated as the #1 linebacker in the country and the #7 player overall.

He's the cousin of former Vol J.T. Mapu, and says the Vols are a school of interest.

Te'o would definitely be a nice pick-up. Anyone know much about him?

Guess we didn't have enough imaginary girls.

An issue that I keep thinking about--and which I haven't seen addressed much is why the press just took his word for it and never really investigated the existence of this girl. No attempts to locate the obit or anything else until way too late. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but I wonder if her non-existence was known but no one wanted to "out" it as ND was having such a great yewar and ND was finally relevant again...

An issue that I keep thinking about--and which I haven't seen addressed much is why the press just took his word for it and never really investigated the existence of this girl. No attempts to locate the obit or anything else until way too late. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but I wonder if her non-existence was known but no one wanted to "out" it as ND was having such a great yewar and ND was finally relevant again...
I'm pretty sure it's because the school went with it too. Could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure it's because the school went with it too. Could be wrong though.

They definitely did. I read yesterday about some students that started a foundation or something and the school sent someone to make a video report of it sometime in Jan...which is after Manti suppossedly told them it was a hoax on Dec 26th. Messed up man.

The love of his life.

Their eyes met at Stanford in 2009 and they had dates in Hawaii and she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen but she wouldn't Skype so he could see what she looked like.

She was in a bad car accident but he never visited her. She died from complications.

She had leukemia but he never visited her. She died from it. He didn't go to her funeral.

Ah, the love of his life. Pure BS.

VN Store

Back