Herman Lathers NFLPA practice

Good luck to Lathers, his name always made me think he was a work horse and generally was for us. I agree with those that have said Sal screwed Lathers and the rest of the defense a good showing this past year.

That's crap, and it's the same crap that people claimed about Clawson and his offense. Somehow players at every other school are able to grasp these schemes, yet UT players are totally mystified by them. If that's the case, then we need to start recruiting players with a baseline level of intelligence.

umm, it's better to keep your mouth shut & make people wonder if your an idiot then to open it & remove all doubt :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
Meaning as all the other linebackers are moving laterally to pursue the ballcarrier or cover a receiver across the middle, Herman remains standing on his own.

Herman:

Attachments

• outstanding.png
    outstanding.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 45
Lathers was definitely the outspoken, positive player on our D this year. Hope he can make it. I honestly don't think he has the speed to be a starter.

Good for Herman, I really like him and hope he does well!

Maybe we should change from WRU to LBU. We've had some good ones in the NFL and let's hope the trend continues.

VN Store

Back