Will there be any positive fallout...

Positive fallout...not for Tennessee. Weren't in w/ many of Oregon's recruits, distance and time (to NSD) not in our favor.

Ducks hotboard on HC candidates is interesting.

http://oregon.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1065&CID=1460831

Of that initial group I think only Helfrich and Briles are realistic candidates.

I believe Wilcox (Alumnus and former player) will be approached and I'll be surprised if he turns it dn. I'd look for him to keep Helfrich (if he's willing to stay) and bring Sirmon and quite possibly Lupoi among others as part of his staff.

If any of there 3* waiver CBJ is on them! Also are any of there 3* better at another sport than they are at football? That's important in Tennessee recruiting strategy too.

Zip your fly, your ignorance is hanging out.:finger3:

Of that initial group I think only Helfrich and Briles are realistic candidates.

I believe Wilcox (Alumnus and former player) will be approached and I'll be surprised if he turns it dn. I'd look for him to keep Helfrich (if he's willing to stay) and bring Sirmon and quite possibly Lupoi among others as part of his staff.

I would be surprised if Helfrich isn't named HC very soon.

If any of there 3* waiver CBJ is on them! Also are any of there 3* better at another sport than they are at football? That's important in Tennessee recruiting strategy too.

STOP!...ican'tbreathe
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I remember as a student at Red Bank asking where the school we were facing got it's name and being told HE WILL COME AND LEAD THE VOLS TO THE PROMISED LAND...pass the bowl man

Red bank lions????? Chattanooga TN???? I graduated there in 00'. GBO:rock:

I remember as a student at Red Bank asking where the school we were facing got it's name and being told HE WILL COME AND LEAD THE VOLS TO THE PROMISED LAND...pass the bowl man

Did you also attend Alpine Crest?

Would easier to take you seriously if you knew correct English.

Would easier to take you seriously if you knew correct English.

You have any idea how hard it is to type on this phone with big fingers? It is tough man. I think you wanted to say... Would be easier not would easier. Look I can do it too! Was a joke btw.

VN Store

Back