Herman Lathers NFLPA practice

Lathers is getting a TON of love from all of the commentators and coaches at the NFLPA college bowl practice on ESPNU. The LB coach said he "stands out on his own."

Reactions: 2 people
Lathers is getting a TON of love from all of the commentators and coaches at the NFLPA college bowl practice on ESPNU. The LB coach said he "stands out on his own."

Meaning as all the other linebackers are moving laterally to pursue the ballcarrier or cover a receiver across the middle, Herman remains standing on his own.

Reactions: 2 people
Herman's a damn good football player I don't care what anyone says. Sunseri eff'ed up the defense this year and somehow slowed guys down with his craptastic schemes. Put this kid in the hands of a good coach and he'll play some ball.

Reactions: 7 people
He should have been a monster. Sal Pizzeria and Dools screwed up what should have been his break-out senior season. That young man deserves it.

Reactions: 5 people
Herman's a damn good football player I don't care what anyone says. Sunseri eff'ed up the defense this year and somehow slowed guys down with his craptastic schemes. Put this kid in the hands of a good coach and he'll play some ball.

That's crap, and it's the same crap that people claimed about Clawson and his offense. Somehow players at every other school are able to grasp these schemes, yet UT players are totally mystified by them. If that's the case, then we need to start recruiting players with a baseline level of intelligence.

Reactions: 1 person
Meaning as all the other linebackers are moving laterally to pursue the ballcarrier or cover a receiver across the middle, Herman remains standing on his own.

Would really like to dissect your brain and try to find out what you were possibly thinking prior to hitting the submit reply tab. :no:

Reactions: 3 people
Has a hard time in space covering a back out of backfield. Perhaps a very late round but likely FA. Ahead of others like Peace, Reviez and most recently A Johnson.

Very good run stopper the only knock on him that i give him is that hes a little slow going east and west

I wish him all the luck in the world.

I hope he makes it into the NFL. plays well and earns himself alot of $$$$.

He's been through more hell than most people know and deserves a little good luck for a change.

VFL...GBO!!!

That's crap, and it's the same crap that people claimed about Clawson and his offense. Somehow players at every other school are able to grasp these schemes, yet UT players are totally mystified by them. If that's the case, then we need to start recruiting players with a baseline level of intelligence.

Taking that offense from the SEC to the MAC somewhat slows the learning curve, don't you think?

How much weight did he lose? Hope he makes it, the kid bleeds orange.

He’s down to 224. Was up to 240 in the pre-season. He’s a smaller 4-3 WLB or MLB who plays behind a lineman. How he plays in the middle will determine if he gets drafted. He’s got the smarts, he just needs to show the instincts.

He’s down to 224. Was up to 240 in the pre-season. He’s a smaller 4-3 WLB or MLB who plays behind a lineman. How he plays in the middle will determine if he gets drafted. He’s got the smarts, he just needs to show the instincts.

Nice, I didn't know he had lost that weight. Should help with his previous lower body injuries too.

It's not crap it's pretty simple. Sunseri wasn't qualified to be the DC.

Reactions: 5 people

Mmmmm...okay....you can go ahead and shut your mouth now. Thanks.

I wish he got one more year with his medical redshirt! He had the potential to get drafted in the top few rounds.

VN Store

Back