Official Nashville Predators Thread

Since the Predators have been in existence, the Rangers have made the playoffs six times while the Predators made the post-season seven times.

Thanks for the history lesson, Bud. If you had an unchecked Glen Sather running your franchise, you'd have made it less as well. It was a bad era. And maybe after you're done reciting stats, you can explain the difference between "In the playoffs" and "In the hunt"

I'm so pumped for Saturday night. I work 3 12 hour shifts today, Thursday and Friday, so I'm lucky enough to make an entire day of the first game.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the history lesson, Bud. If you had an unchecked Glen Sather running your franchise, you'd have made it less as well. It was a bad era. And maybe after you're done reciting stats, you can explain the difference between "In the playoffs" and "In the hunt"

Maybe you can just GTFO of the Preds thread and start a Rangers thread.

Reactions: 2 people
You know you've been reading too many hockey boards and tweets when here in the fb forum I keep reading CBJ as Columbus Blue Jackets. It throws me for a loop sometimes.

Reactions: 1 person
and just how many times have the preds actually been in it and had a chance at really winning it all compared to just being in the playoffs?

Hmm. Zero?

Not wanting to knock Pred fans , I have a several near and dear friends who are season ticket holders and fans, but the casual fanbase are the most annoying people ever.

Now that the window lickers have cleaned the thread up with sophistication...

I have 4 tickets for Saturday night, 3 of us go 6-8 games a year and brining a new convert. New guy wants a scrap, and I want 2 points.

Interesting to see who pairs with weber 5on5 and on 2nd PP unit

Last edited:

I have 4 tickets for Saturday night, 3 of us go 6-8 games a year and brining a new convert. New guy wants a scrap, and I want 2 points.

Tell him he should try a minor league game, then.

Interesting to see who pairs with weber 5on5 and on 2nd PP unit

5on5 D pairs have been set.

Weber-Josi
Hannan-Klein
Ellis-Gill

My hockey knowledge ends with the mighty ducks movies and Ice Hockey, the game from NES. Still, a friend and I decided to make ourselves become Preds fans. I'm going to try this but I have a feeling it might be tough.

My hockey knowledge ends with the mighty ducks movies and Ice Hockey, the game from NES. Still, a friend and I decided to make ourselves become Preds fans. I'm going to try this but I have a feeling it might be tough.

Go to a game at Bridgestone and you'll be hooked.

VN Store

Back