'13 GA RB Peyton Barber

@bennythomas21: Hubbs just said on WNML that Barber was visiting Texas this weekend. Didn't think that TN could get him in for a visit.

I swear to god just when you see or hear good news...BAAM!! More bad news follows...so frustrating...Its like we are being punished for something...we cant hold a smile for more than a few minutes....

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Holder and Uzzi's reaction to the OV news...

"If true, kudos to Jay Graham. Lawson has been of the opinion for weeks that UT doesn't have much chance with Barber, but with Barber cooling a bit on Ole Miss recently, perhaps we have a window of opportunity."

- Holder

"As of yesterday Lawson knew nothing about him going."

- Uzzi

Hopefully Barbar falls in love, I think if he goes to ut and recruits Lawson for us then it's a done deal.

Barber cancelled his Texas official this weekend and will be in Knoxville instead per 247. Will travel to Texas midweek next week and then visit Ole Miss officially next weekend.

@bennythomas21: Hubbs just said on WNML that Barber was visiting Texas this weekend. Didn't think that TN could get him in for a visit.

:blink:

Reactions: 2 people
So, who do we believe? Hubbs or 247
I heard from a Texas fan and they're hearing he's OVing there next week. Don't think the plans to OV there this week were really solid. Think he was coming with Lawson the whole time.

Just what I'm hearing from a Texas fan. Don't think they want him as much as we do (fan-wise).

Reactions: 1 person
I swear to god just when you see or hear good news...BAAM!! More bad news follows...so frustrating...Its like we are being punished for something...we cant hold a smile for more than a few minutes....

What's the bad news?

This kid is better than D Green. IMO. Jmo. Tifwiw. The same downhill, north south runner, but MUCH better at breaking tackles and making people miss. Also looks to have more open field speed. I want this kid. Hope he falls in love and we snag him and Lawson.

What's the bad news? Didnt I read that he decided to go to Texas this weekend for his OV instead of coming to Knoxville? If Im wrong, my bad!

Idk if this is average for Freshman running backs but his weight lifting numbers are insane...
365 Bench 560 Squat (90 degree) and 335 Power clean

What's the bad news? Didnt I read that he decided to go to Texas this weekend for his OV instead of coming to Knoxville? If Im wrong, my bad!

He was scheduled to go to Texas this weekend, but rescheduled that so that he could make it to Knoxville this weekend instead.

Barber still considers himself an Ole Miss commit, but will make a final decision between Ole Miss, Auburn, Tennessee, UCLA, and Texas. He went on to say all schools are even.

He had this to say about Tennessee:

"I really like the coaching staff there," Barber said. "They keep it real with me. Also, my mom went to Tennessee. They're telling me I'd be an every-down back. They're getting a good look."

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back