Bray to meet with Ty Detmer

From what I have always understood, scout squad players earn a maxium of $70,000 per season.

According to the Green bay Packers website, B.J. Coleman, a q.b. on the scout team, earns $45,000 per season.

So, I would hope that I would earn more than than in a decade....

I will get right back to you.I am calculaing your wellfare payments out over a decade to see. Oh wait you said earn,dont look good for your hoping.
:bash:

Reactions: 1 person
From what I have always understood, scout squad players earn a maxium of $70,000 per season.

According to the Green bay Packers website, B.J. Coleman, a q.b. on the scout team, earns $45,000 per season.

Well the collective bargaining agreement from 2009 says they make a minimum of $5,200 per week, so they must have used him in training camp only (which happens). Might have overshot on the decade, but he'll clear some reasonable money.

Just my opinion but did he not help us score 36 points a game with a not so great running game. i think with maturity he would be a quality qb

M Te' O will definately fall. HIs poor performance in the NCAA Championship game shows he can't do well against top NCAA pro prospects, much less real NFL players.

His imaginery girl friend shows that he has integrity and maturity issues.

With those two issues in his life, I would say the Raiders select him in the 1st round....
Is it possible that he had an imaginary girlfriend because he is gay, and wanted to look good to the Heisman voters?

I am a business owner who hopes to make that much in 10 years. If I can make it through the next 4 years, I will have a shot.

scout team players make 6 figures a year for getting beat up on...not sure where you're getting the 45,000 from...heck I think the retired players make about 65 or 70 if they make it at least 7 years in the NFL

Ty Detmer has advised Tyler to start going by Ty Bray. It's cleaner, and he thinks it will give him a fresh start from his beer-bottle-pitching image.

CP will climb and Bray and Hunter will fall.

Agree...

Bray will struggle to make it...but very well could catch on somewhere...QBs opportunities are numerous.

Hunter is too fragile...if he makes it,
not sure he has the body to hang in.

CP will be a hit.

Glad Tyler's gone, too much baggage despite the talent. Wish him good luck. He's got a lot of work ahead of him to make it.

Hunter is being undersold on here. One year removed from an ACL. Takes two for normal humans not named AD. Nobody complained about Hunter dropping the ball or avoiding contact before the injury. Seemed to me everybody was singing his praises. His skill set was rusty after nearly a year out of being in practice/game shape.

CP is special. Will take him a couple of years to get route running down, but he's got serious skills. Some talk him down because he runs upright. Didn't see many on any team catch him very easily with the upright running. Seemed to work out pretty well for Randy Moss as I remember, and he did not have a fraction of the moves that CP has.

Sentimore - really? You really want to try? Are you sure?

Good luck to all.

I say we put the tough losses with Bray behind us as a fanbase. We have to back him and hope he has a great NFL career. Tennessee hasnt put a lot of kids in the leauge the last few years and it will be important for Butch and the future of the program if guys like Bray, CP, and Hunter have success. I really think throughout the combine that all 3 will see their draft stock climb.

Look to Mr. Jason Witten of the Dallas Cowboys as an example here. He really had one solid year with the team, was drafted in the third round, and now will go down as one of the best at his position, and represented the University with class. Its important for the reshaping of the UT brand that these boys do well, or at least that they have our support in their progression from college to pro.

I wish them all the best and hope all of them become perennial Pro-Bowlers. :victory:

He has the size and the talent but he needs the work ethic, the great coaching and the maturity to make it in the NFL.

He could quiet possibly make i,t but I am more inclined to think that he goes to San Diego, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, etc. and learn from an All Pro starter. So, it may be several years before we actually see him play much...

In case y'all don't know.... Bray is the best QB in the draft and had terrible A terrible Head Coach fir 3 years.... When he gets to NFL under those good coaches. He will exceed all expectation and then some. Just saying if bray had a Nick Saban. Steve Spurrier. urban Meyer Bobby Petrine. Mark. Richt. He would be the number 1 pick overall. Just saying. If the o line had thst coaching over 2010 2011 they all be first rounders this year alone

Baggage? Really? The guy committed what my grandfather referred to as "youthful indiscretions" because he was a young college kid. It probably didn't help that he was playing for a head coach that he very clearly disliked, as did many of the players if we're to believe what gets spread around here. He'll be drafted and get a shot and that's great for UT and great for Bray.

VN Store

Back