2013 PG Emmanuel Owootoah

Back to topic....

“@AdamZagoria: 2013 PG Emmanuel Owootoah had 19 pts, 15 assts and 8 stls in a win for Cordia (KY) tonight w/ UT asst Tracy Webster watching”

Webster went to the locker room to speak with him after the game supposedly.

Back to topic....

“@AdamZagoria: 2013 PG Emmanuel Owootoah had 19 pts, 15 assts and 8 stls in a win for Cordia (KY) tonight w/ UT asst Tracy Webster watching”

Let's hope Tracy secured a commitment before leaving. :rtfm:

Back to topic....

Didn't 360 dunk. Don't want him

I wasn't saying he's not a take. Just saying he didn't look all that quick to me. That jumper he hit was nice so I'm sure he can shoot. I want him cause he seems like an upgrade over Landry.

I wasn't saying he's not a take. Just saying he didn't look all that quick to me. That jumper he hit was nice so I'm sure he can shoot. I want him cause he seems like an upgrade over Landry.

I seem like an upgrade over Landry....just kidding BTO lol

Highlights from his 19pt 15ast 8rbd performance last night.

http://www.theroadtorupp.com/2013/01/highlights-of-emmanuel-owootoah.html?m=1

Last edited:
Would have liked to have seen more assists and less of him dribbling out the clock in that highlight video. a game like that deserves all of his assists to be shown haha

FSU has called now too...

So that's Arizona, UCLA, Kansas, UCONN and FSU that are all getting involved...they must be seeing something.

I hope he is good and we can snatch him....Did u watch any of Pressey passing against Georgias zone last night....he didnt score much but main was he dealing the basketball.

Would have liked to have seen more assists and less of him dribbling out the clock in that highlight video. a game like that deserves all of his assists to be shown haha

Yea with 15 assists I would've liked to have seen more than one or two of them.

I hope he is good and we can snatch him....Did u watch any of Pressey passing against Georgias zone last night....he didnt score much but main was he dealing the basketball.

Pressey is probably one of my favorite players to watch. I think it was the Louisville game, was like 1/15 from the field at one point, but was still player of the game for Mizzou, he just dominates.

Reminds me a lot of Nash.

If he had average ability why would schools like UCLA and Arizona be after him?

Since when does a PG need to dunk to be effective?

Average shooting ability? What in the video supports that statement?

Come on now every great PG can dunk. Remember that 360 by Stockton? Nash doing the between the legs dunk? That dunk contest they had was epic!

“@TheRoadtoRupp: Knott County leads 35-33 at the end of the 3rd. The story is Cordia's Emmanuel Owootoah's ballhandling & quickness...kid has jets & handles.”

I really hope we don't take Thompson and pass on Otoowoah, have a feeling we'll regret it next year. Otoowoah is a "true" PG, he's got the handles and is blazing quick. He probably doesn't have the outside shot, length, or ups as Thompson does, but IMO that's not what we need.

Owootoah finished with 25 points tonight in his team 59-55 loss. He was going against another good guard, 2015 camron justice, who Tennessee offered earlier in the day.

People are raving about his quickness and ball handling, hope we continue to recruit him.

“@TheRoadtoRupp: In the process of uploading highlights of Knott/Cordia...Owootoah's quickness is lethal..might be faster than Anthony Hickey.”

“@TheRoadtoRupp: Even though he missed a couple of layups he should have made, he gets to the rim with ease. I think he should shoot a lot more.”

“@TheRoadtoRupp: Buried his first 3 three pt attempts..don't remember him shooting another one...Too unselfish..Rhodes should let him loose.”

Quicker than Anthony Hickey, can we please get him?!?!

“@TheRoadtoRupp: In the process of uploading highlights of Knott/Cordia...Owootoah's quickness is lethal..might be faster than Anthony Hickey.”

“@TheRoadtoRupp: Even though he missed a couple of layups he should have made, he gets to the rim with ease. I think he should shoot a lot more.”

“@TheRoadtoRupp: Buried his first 3 three pt attempts..don't remember him shooting another one...Too unselfish..Rhodes should let him loose.”

Quicker than Anthony Hickey, can we please get him?!?!
Not sure if you were here yet.
Our gurus didn't want Hickey.
He was going to be a mid major back up player.

Not sure if you were here yet.
Our gurus didn't want Hickey.
He was going to be a mid major back up player.

I was reading not posting, but I remember it.

First he goes Washpun over hickey, then Moore over fabyon...I'm hoping we don't put Emmanuel 2nd too, have a feeling we'll regret it.

VN Store

Back