NFL.com Mock Draft

manti teo isn't going first round...and especially not to the bears.

I don't think his situation has affected his draft status as of yet. I'd say the NC game was more of an indictment against his skills than this PR nightmare.

If Patterson falls to Carolina at #14 they will take him. Regardless of where he goes he won't fall past that.

I want to see Patteron with a dome team to really show off his speed.. Guy in lighting in a bottle

So we had the #1 & #3 draftable wide receivers and our damn defense couldn't atleast only kinda suck instead of majorly suck to ensure a winning season!? Curse you Sal Sunseri!!! :mad:

I don't think his situation has affected his draft status as of yet. I'd say the NC game was more of an indictment against his skills than this PR nightmare.

It will definitely affect his draft status. He went from being a super clean, admirable person to very shady. He is complicit in this situation. Either he was in on it from the beginning, or he went along with the story to gain sympathy. Read the attached and see what you think.

A Notre Dame Student’s Take On Manti Teo’s “Dead Girlfriend” Hoax | College Spun – Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.

:crazy:

Eddie Lacy going to the Packers could be fantasy football gold. Keep that in mind come your fantasy football draft.

Actually with Tony Gonzalez retiring that is a good pick, either that or Barrett Jones or DJ Fluker

I just think we can get a TE in the late rnds or free agent. We need some line play whether it be on D Line or O line . Also need a D Back and I would like to see the Falcons get a RB as well. ( Turner starting to remind me of Tauren Poole )

We also have the Palmer kid from Clemson. I don't think TE is the number one need ... IMO JMO :victory:

manti teo isn't going first round...and especially not to the bears.

They are projecting Ziggy Ansah of BYU as a first round pick (played DE/OLB)... he wasn't even playing football 2 years ago, I guarantee Manti goes ahead of Ziggy.

VN Store

Back