'13 DE DB Jahmere Irvin-Sills

If for nothing else, the kid could be an excellent kickoff/punt returner with his speed and agility.

Absolute truth.

But I think he'll be excellent for someone else. I've been wondering for a while if Malik Foreman took his spot, and I'm starting to get more and more sure that he did. Hearing a lot of Mississippi State chatter.

Is this kids brother really David Sills? Mentions it in the first post. I don't see the resemblance in the two Rival profile pictures....

I met Eric Berry over the summer and he was only as tall as I am while I was wearing flip flops and he was wearing sneakers. I am only 5'10" so he is probably only like 5'9"

Hung out with Eric Berry Friday night at PGT he is 2" taller then me and Im 5'9" with Shoes on

Really want this kid! I really think in a few years he'd be a huge help here.

I thought when he de committed from Auburn that he would committ to Tennessee rather quickly. Are we finished at Corner for 2013 or are we holding him off for Alexander or someone else? I originaly thought Irvin-Sills was who we were holding out Hytchye for.

I thought when he de committed from Auburn that he would committ to Tennessee rather quickly. Are we finished at Corner for 2013 or are we holding him off for Alexander or someone else? I originaly thought Irvin-Sills was who we were holding out Hytchye for.

I'm too lazy to check, but I think that when Malzahn took over AU stopped recruiting him. Im sure SCtiger has details

I'm too lazy to check, but I think that when Malzahn took over AU stopped recruiting him. Im sure SCtiger has details

That's correct. For some reason, Malzahn, Ellis and DB coaches decided to go in another direction. I think he will be a solid DB given a redshirt year and D-1 game experience. He is beyond fast, very quick and has good instincts. Just needs some refinement.

Per Rivals: Named a top three of Clemson, Mississippi State, and UT. He may go to MSU this weekend but doesn't have any other visits scheduled at the moment.

Wait, it’s game on again with this guy? Good.

Don't think we were ever out. This is kinda the calm before the storm in recruiting. Recruits get quiet and try to focus and make the decision that's best for them.

These next few weeks will be HUGE though.

Don't think we were ever out. This is kinda the calm before the storm in recruiting. Recruits get quiet and try to focus and make the decision that's best for them.

These next few weeks will be HUGE though.

I'm getting sick of Clemson. They're lurking for Lawson and North too. It would be great if Irvin-Sills, Lawson, and North picked UT. That would be salt in the wound after Jenkins flipping.

From the newest Rivals article it sounds like he could commit to Mississippi State as early as tomorrow. Looks like we moved on.

From the newest Rivals article it sounds like he could commit to Mississippi State as early as tomorrow. Looks like we moved on.

Good. Being 5'8 is such a mismatch and people talking about how we could just use him in the return game is a joke. UT already has a guy that serves no purpose on offense that is used as the punt returner.

Former Auburn commit Jahmere Irvin-Sills took a visit to Mississippi State last weekend. It sounds like the Bulldogs coaching staff made a good impression and the three-star cornerback liked the campus. Irvin-Sills recently said that Clemson and Tennessee are the two other schools that he is focusing on and he wanted to take a visit to each. But Irvin-Sills doesn't think he will be taking any more visits, so Tennessee and Clemson probably won't get a chance to make a better play. There is a possibility that Auburn could come back into the picture, but Irvin-Sills isn't giving anything away until he commits on signing day.

From Rivals

VN Store

Back