CBJ/UT recruiting is cover story on Yahoo NCAAF

Most of them would greatly dispute that.

Of course they would. But then they turn around and fall all over themselves to recruit the kids that are rated highly by the services. I laugh when I hear coaches say how "differently" they evaluate talent.
Let's face it, you can only measure so many things on a player.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We need kids that...

1...Are smart and will make good grades so they WILL stay on the team.

2...Are good kids that WILL stay out of trouble and on the team.

3...Are good football players that want to be Tennessee Vols.

4...Are motivated and dedicated to work hard, learn from coaches and will always work hard to make themselves the best football players they can become during their college career.

Those 4 things are what will rebuild our footVol team back into a top 10 ranked team consistently over time.

VFL...GBO!!!

We need kids that...

4...Are motivated and dedicated to work hard, learn from coaches and will always work hard to make themselves the best football players they can become during their college career.

Those 4 things are what will rebuild our footVol team back into a top 10 ranked team consistently over time.

VFL...GBO!!!

Now that would be 5 stars in my book! GBO!

We need kids that...

VFL...GBO!!!

That is a great pipe dream. But the reality is that now days most kids pick schools that will benefit their future over schools they grew up a fan of. I don't blame them either. Do you really think Peyton Manning grew up a UT fan? The reality is that college selection is and should be a business decision for all students athletes and non athlete alike.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back