Which SEC school...

cjbongoinstructor

will Chip Kelly land at if he fails in the league? (I know USC is the popular consensus of where he will land but this question is just for fun)

My crystal ball is on mute right now. :p But if I had to guess it would be Alabama when Saban is hired by the Dallas Cowboys in another year or so. :)

Last edited:
Not sure but I don't know why NFL teams keep taking chances on college HCs. Seems better to promote career NFL assistants. Pete Carrol is the only xception I can thnk of, but even he has prior NFL experience. Ok Harbaugh too.

Hopefully he stays far away from the SEC. He's a dang good coach, and I don't want UT having to play his offense every year.

Not sure but I don't know why NFL teams keep taking chances on college HCs. Seems better to promote career NFL assistants. Pete Carrol is the only xception I can thnk of, but even he has prior NFL experience. Ok Harbaugh too.

greg schiano (most likely spelling error)...he did an alright job this year

Yeah, I can't see two control freaks working well together. Only way that would work is if Jerry Jones would step back and there is no way in hell that happens.

Absolutely correct. Jerry needs to know soon by someone that he's the one that has hurt the Cowboys all these years & needs to take a BIG step or two back to see that ego of his. But, he may already know this & still wants to call the shots. He needs to fade away & let other people run the show.

I give Kelly 2 years max in the NFL. I think Kiffin gets the boot at USC, if not after next season, definitely the next. USC will be done with all the sanctions and I think they bring in a new coach at that time. They'll just keep Kiffy during the meantime. So, my guess is USC will be Kelly's next stop.

I give Kelly 2 years max in the NFL. I think Kiffin gets the boot at USC, if not after next season, definitely the next. USC will be done with all the sanctions and I think they bring in a new coach at that time. They'll just keep Kiffy during the meantime. So, my guess is USC will be Kelly's next stop.

Good post my friend. Crystal ball is up & running I see. :)

i think (and hope) kiffin is gone after signing day...they went from #1 to a 7-6 team who is fighting itself in the locker room lol :)

Last edited:
Saban would never work for Jerry Jones

You are correct! Saban would never work for Jerry Jones!

Oh wait! "I am the head coach of the Miami Dolphins and will remain the head coach here. I have not talked to anyone at the University of Alabama and I have no intererest in that job."

This was Saban's statement just a few hours prior to being at the podium in Birminghame.....

You are correct! Saban would never work for Jerry Jones!

Oh wait! "I am the head coach of the Miami Dolphins and will remain the head coach here. I have not talked to anyone at the University of Alabama and I have no intererest in that job."

This was Saban's statement just a few hours prior to being at the podium in Birminghame.....

Exactly sir. That sounds like a refresher course of what's called "coach speak". But ya know what, I would like to see that happen just to see what happens. I remember I was in total shock when Jimmy Johnson became the head coach of the Cowboys.

VN Store

Back