The Kentucky Postgame Report

I wonder if Maymon will return next year. He has had this infection in his knee for months and with any infection you have necrosis and it makes you wonder how much damage has been done due to bone deterioration?

He's supposed to be returning to practice in the next 2 weeks.

I thought the refs did a bad job too,on both sides,of course there is all ways some home cooking,at most arenas,there were a lot of over the back calls not made,stokes got into foul trouble early and stayed that way,this is not the first time either,seems to be a recurring thing,Yemi came to play,as he all ways does,he had a good game on the D side,now if he can learn to stay out of foul trouble and get it together on the O side,he does have a bright upside,the more i see of him,the more i like him and Maymon is desperately missed and like others have said,UT needs better PG play for sure

Quinn says Martin was giving refs heck in TOs, so maybe he was on the refs but unless you were there you wouldn't see it. Said its the most animated he's seen him with refs and inferred he thought CCM may get Td up.

Was he with the team last night?

Apparently not...

“@JeronneMaymon: Tuned to ESPN to watch my squad get this win against Kentucky. #TurnUp #GBO #VFL #Volnation #salute”

Didn't give a reason, maybe he had a test he didn't wanna miss. I do know UT almost got stuck in Lexington last night due to weather, maybe that played a part.

Apparently not...

“@JeronneMaymon: Tuned to ESPN to watch my squad get this win against Kentucky. #TurnUp #GBO #VFL #Volnation #salute”

Didn't give a reason, maybe he had a test he didn't wanna miss. I do know UT almost got stuck in Lexington last night due to weather, maybe that played a part.

Yeah, they got the hell out of dodge. I think Rucker said they had a 30 min postgame with the media and were out the door. They wanted to beat the ice.

If ever there was a time to get a T, last night was it. When the fouls were 17-4 at one point it became comical.

I didn't watch the whole game through, but a friend told me that we didn't shoot a FT in the first 30 minutes of gametime. I knew it was a 11-0 in FT's in the first half.

I didn't watch the whole game through, but a friend told me that we didn't shoot a FT in the first 30 minutes of gametime. I knew it was a 11-0 in FT's in the first half.

Yeah, it was comical. And for the people saying well it's Ky's style of play that lends UT to fouling more. I saw a number of over the backs and riding the ball handler that UT got called for that they didn't. 17-4 says it all.

Anytime Tony Greene is on the court then you know it's not going to go well for any party.

Yeah, it was comical. And for the people saying well it's Ky's style of play that lends UT to fouling more. I saw a number of over the backs and riding the ball handler that UT got called for that they didn't. 17-4 says it all.

Anytime Tony Greene is on the court then you know it's not going to go well for any party.

Haha. Yep. Too bad Teddy V and Mike Kitts didn't round out the trio.

I have gotten to where it is hard for me to watch games like that. (I am sure someone will insert something about our style of play). But, you watch long enough that you know it will be 8 on 5. I have two small kids, and my rant and complaining days are about over. My wife will hurt me if I yell at the tv. Just doesn't understand.

Haha. Yep. Too bad Teddy V and Mike Kitts didn't round out the trio.

I have gotten to where it is hard for me to watch games like that. (I am sure someone will insert something about our style of play). But, you watch long enough that you know it will be 8 on 5. I have two small kids, and my rant and complaining days are about over. My wife will hurt me if I yell at the tv. Just doesn't understand.

Kitts, TV Teddy, Jordan and Greene all suck. Kitts is probably the worst. Teddy loves the attention though. I've never seen a bigger attention whoring ref than him.

It was 26+ minutes before we shot our first foul shot.

VN Store

Back