Nashville Nightlife Help

KappinSpaulding

Ignore bamawriter, try it
I will be in Louisville, KY on business tomorrow and will be doing business in Nashville Friday on the way back home to Chattanooga. I am staying in Nashville on Thursday night. I have not been to Nashville at night since I was old enough to drink in bars. And to my question..................................wait for it..............................What bars do I need to go to?

Last edited:
I will be in Louisville, KY on business tomorrow and will be doing business in Nashville Friday on the way back home to Chattanooga. I am staying in Nashville on Thursday night. I have not been to Nashville at night since I was old enough to drink in bars. And to my question..................................wait for it..............................What bars do I need to go to?

Yeah I agree with volleygirl. Louisville is lame and I live here. Whatever you have to do here just do it and get the hell out. In nashville anywhere on lower Broadway is kickass. Take a cab and just have fun. I always want to go to Tootsies but always crowded. Just follow the good music.:thumbsup:

But when your here wear your orange proudly. Pisses UK fans off big time! Speaking from experience.:thumbsup:

Check out Tribe or Play. Basically just stick to Church St. and you'll have a great time.

I always liked the Beer Sellar downtown. But I only went there while tailgating.

I don't think it's what you're looking for for "nightlife."

If you're going downtown, Beer Sellar is definitely a good choice. The Big Bang Dueling Pianos bar is usually fun, and it may not be absolutely packed since it's a Thursday. Also, this one is a little lower scale, but I always have a good time at Paradise Park. (I met Casey Clausen in there a couple years ago, just totally random)

If there is one place you want to avoid, it's Tootsie's. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to go there, it is not an enjoyable experience.

12 South for craft beers, Broadway Brewhouse for craft beers and smoke. If you're still in Louisville, I always suggest New Albabian, though it is in New Albany IN.

When did that happen?

Happened about a month ago.

I concur with 926...12 South is to me the best beer bar in Nashville (their food is good as well). As far as brewpubs in Nashville, Blackstone has decent food and beer. If you find yourself in the Franklin/Cool Springs area, we have I believe the best brewpub beer wise in the region...Cool Springs Brewery.

If there is one place you want to avoid, it's Tootsie's. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to go there, it is not an enjoyable experience.

Other than not being able to move or get a drink, what is so bad about it?:)

The one place I went to was cadillac ranch but saw that it was closed when I visited Nashville to watch dooley coach his final game this past year. So I went in silver dollar saloon. Not bad. Very roomy for a Saturday night and good music.:eek:k:

VN Store

Back