Chip Kelly Vols coach in 2016?

I'm a butch backer and hope things work out BUT IF....Butch and Chip are fired after year three at there new job I will be ecstatic if we hired Chip in 2016. One way or the other, things MUST get better around here. Really can not get much worse. Go Vols!

It will get much better as soon as you find another team to root for.

How about Bill Belicheck instead? He's getting tired of the cold up NE and wants part of the SEC!

As long as the berry bros are here, butch is safe. He misses on those + an average record, gone.

I'm a butch backer and hope things work out BUT IF....Butch and Chip are fired after year three at there new job I will be ecstatic if we hired Chip in 2016. One way or the other, things MUST get better around here. Really can not get much worse. Go Vols!

Where?

Gruden...............
SOON! :)

Oh come on.............Really?

I'm so tired of new coach after new coach. I really hope Butch works out, and I think he will. He is a hard worker who seems to love his job and wants to get Tennessee back on top. I've been impressed with his tireless work ethic, savvy marketing skills, and aggressive recruiting. Plus, he's a family man and wants to create an open door policy for past, present, and future Vols and their families. I'm sick of the off the field drama. Let's save that for the field!

This. Thread. Actually. Happened.
jaw-drop-o.gif

When do we get off probation? Perhaps if your dream comes true, Kelly will come back in time to get our probation extended.

And I love how you say you back Butch while drooling over the next coach in the same breath.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back