Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?

kingsportvol88-albums-my+vol+stuff%21%21-picture4573-bernie-lomax.jpg

Is this for real??

I seriously doubt it was a haox. I almost guarantee the name they were looking for was not her name at birth and tied to her SSN.

You guys are too quick to believe things your read on a 2nd rate website, lmao. Journalism at it's best.

you should read the article, the pictures are of another girl in california.

I seriously doubt it was a haox. I almost guarantee the name they were looking for was not her name at birth and tied to her SSN.

You guys are too quick to believe things your read on a 2nd rate website, lmao. Journalism at it's best.

Just as you're to quick to beleive its just mistaken identity. Not to mention that second rate journalist contacted Manti, his dad, the dead GF brother and none of them got back to him.

someone care to summarize the article?

cliffs:
-no record of death, funeral, or obituaries
-no record of auto accident
-no record of a "Lennay Kekua" attending Stanford
-photographs used by media were actually of another woman who does not know Manti

The pictures belonged to another person with no relation to Manti. I'm not 100% sold but it doesn't look good for him.

I don't know whats worse, that he made all that up, or that whoever researched all that stuff, actually did research all that stuff

I need to read the article in full, as I am confused that this woman whose pictures were being touted as being Te'os dead gf, didn't notice.

I would agree, but for the fake images used on the supposed-girlfriend's twitter account.

Doesn't look good.

And some people said he should win the heisman over Johnny football just cause he has higher character. DOH! (Homer Simpson voice)

I need to read the article in full, as I am confused that this woman whose pictures were being touted as being Te'os dead gf, didn't notice.

Her picture was only broadcast on CBS once. ESPN never showed her image in the pieces they did. It wouldn't have been hard for her or her friends to miss it.

Trying for hype points to win the Heisman didn't quite turn out how he planned. What a pos.

Reactions: 1 person
Are the ones saying this isn't true read the article? Dead spin or not, it was pretty detailed.

VN Store

Back