Calm Down

I agree, but there's things he can work on.

He posted Noel properly ONE time last night, it resulted in an easy layup. He needs to make those proper post ups an quick moves before the double can get there.

Also like to see him look for his 15 foot mid range game a bit more often.

I would love to see him get more animated. He looks like a zombie at times. I agree about the shooting, too, particularly free throws. Most importantly, he needs to develop a back to the basket game. He's not going to make the NBA as an undersized post player who solely relies on spinning by defenders to get to the bucket.

I agree, but there's things he can work on.

He posted Noel properly ONE time last night, it resulted in an easy layup. He needs to make those proper post ups an quick moves before the double can get there.

Also like to see him look for his 15 foot mid range game a bit more often.

Stokes and quick do not belong in the same sentence. He is the slowest lead foot player I've seen at UT in a long time.

What 2 are you giving credit, cause I thought there were atleast 4 busting it last night.

Yemi and McRae were the only two that played hard. I define playing hard as giving 100% effort doing to the right things. We had others that ran around working up a sweat, but that's just exercise if your not doing the right things.

It's pretty clear that instead of jetting around Europe and playing on the U18 team last summer he should have been at some big man camps and working on developing his post game.

Yemi and McRae were the only two that played hard. I define playing hard as giving 100% effort doing to the right things. We had others that ran around working up a sweat, but that's just exercise if your not doing the right things.

I thought josh and Derek played pretty hard.

He can make a quick move, in other words not standing for 5 seconds with the ball before making a move.

His spin moves are quick as well. It's just that is all he has right now so everyone knows what he is going to do.

People are forgetting to that Stokes has probably never had to work on his games his whole life. He has always been bigger and taller and stronger than every person that has guarded him. He is just now finding out that there are people that are as big and bigger and that are as fast and faster. He still has all the ability but now it is up to him to put the work in he has never had to do before to make himself as good as he should be. IMO

VN Store

Back