Terry Fair on Staff

Honestly, I don't think this hire means anything to the success on the field. Yes, it is great he hired a former player, but what exactly is a quality control coach? He will basically be a grunt hanging up schedules around the complex and running errands.

Hopefully he will get a chance to impart the wisdom he gained from his time here and in the NFL, but he's really not a coach. However, getting your foot in the door is the first step to becoming a real coach and he's in. What he does with this opportunity remains to be seen.
Such wisdom.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone that already knew for stopping by and making sure everyone now knows that they knew. I will progress in my next thread by sticking to the rooots of Volnation... bash a player, talk about Phil, or act like I have insider info. Truely feel bad about making you have to come and explain that you knew.

I was unaware, and liked the news.

Reactions: 2 people
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone that already knew for stopping by and making sure everyone now knows that they knew. I will progress in my next thread by sticking to the rooots of Volnation... bash a player, talk about Phil, or act like I have insider info. Truely feel bad about making you have to come and explain that you knew.

Its no big deal just havin fun. We knew because a thread has been on volnation for a couple weeks about this hiring

Reactions: 1 person

Sniff sniff

LOL, great response. No need to apologize for having a life and being away from the news for a week or so. :dance2:

Why? How big is it?

After watching our cornerbacks the past few years not even be close to some receivers i think Terry Fair will be a good addition. Young players will listen to him because of his NFL and Vol experience. I'll take any help we can get with our secondary.

VN Store

Back