We will land a top 15 class..good bet or bad bet?

bUTch ball doing some work !!!!
I hired a guy to cut my yard once when my regular lawn person was on vacation. The fill-in guy, probably hoping to wow me and get my regular business, worked like a dog. He cut at the right height and laid down a gorgeous criss-cross lawn pattern that I'd never received before. He weed eated and blew the driveway, patios and sidewalks clean. He picked up sticks and carried them away on his trailer. It was a magnificent job. Only problem was he worked his a$$ off accross the street for a guy who usually cuts his own grass and wasn't about to pay for a surpise mow. The lesson is that hard work don't mean jack **** if it's misdirected.

I hired a guy to cut my yard once when my regular lawn person was on vacation. The fill-in guy, probably hoping to wow me and get my regular business, worked like a dog. He cut at the right height and laid down a gorgeous criss-cross lawn pattern that I'd never received before. He weed eated and blew the driveway, patios and sidewalks clean. He picked up sticks and carried them away on his trailer. It was a magnificent job. Only problem was he worked his a$$ off accross the street for a guy who usually cuts his own grass and wasn't about to pay for a surpise mow. The lesson is that hard work don't mean jack **** if it's misdirected.

And what examples lead you to believe that Butch Jones hard work is misdirected?

And what examples lead you to believe that Butch Jones hard work is misdirected?
We haven't seen any meaningful results yet but the clock is still ticking until signing day. I'm looking for that first gamechanging commitment of the CBJ era just like everyone else.

We haven't seen any meaningful results yet but the clock is still ticking until signing day. I'm looking for that first gamechanging commitment of the CBJ era just like everyone else.

I would suggest getting guys like Lawson, Bryant, Grace, Bell, and Levenberry to take officials here are meaningful results. Does that mean we sign any of tham? I don't know. But if CBJ staff doesn't even convince them to show up, we are not even in the running.

I get your point. I too have guarded optimism. But I'm noticing very stark differences between Dooley and CBJ, and I like what I see so far.

I would suggest getting guys like Lawson, Bryant, Grace, Bell, and Levenberry to take officials here are meaningful results. Does that mean we sign any of tham? I don't know. But if CBJ staff doesn't even convince them to show up, we are not even in the running.

I get your point. I too have guarded optimism. But I'm noticing very stark differences between Dooley and CBJ, and I like what I see so far.
Seems like Dooley has his share of elite OVs in the first couple of recruiting classes. I don't want to quibble about it. This may end up being the greatest signing day in Vol history. I'm just feeling restless and want to see something meaningful (instead of just hopeful).

VN Store

Back