BP as analyst.

Yea Maymon would have to have a good senior year obviously, I was thinking around 15/12, so that'd be Blair numbers. Blair's stock plummeted because of his no ACL issue that popped up also though.

If he has a good year, and shows a little mid range pull up, I think he'll sneak onto a team. He has the potential atleast, which is all my original point was.

I'm agreeing he has potential, and even if he doesn't get drafted I see him making a team. I just see him more Anthony Mason than Blair. Those averages are going to be hard to get. We are going to have 6 guys that could average around 10per game. I see 13-9. The good thing is the NBA doesn't draft based on stats. I really hope Maymon makes it btw.

I have a friend that did a room like that.....put in movie theatre type seats too......I'm jealous

They are actually cheap - most new homes with a bonus or family room can be set up easily. And don't use theatre seats, use Listander chairs instead.

They are actually cheap - most new homes with a bonus or family room can be set up easily. And don't use theatre seats, use Listander chairs instead.

I might do it.....my whole downstairs is going to be my play area......look more like a sports bar with all my stuff on the walls and my toys.

Me too, that's why I worry about him having such a good year. I think he wants to graduate though.

I hope so, if he left this year he wouldn't get drafted. Imo He has definitely improved a lot this year, still needs to work on a couple things before he is ready. Her situation financially might play a factor in his decision though. I know that was a key factor in Liggins leaving UK early.

He needs to improve his handle and d, imo. I hope he continues to improve and gets drafted, I personally just don't see it right now. Lucky for him though I don't make draft boards. Lol

Luckily for him scoring and athleticism are what attracts GMs, not defense lol. GMs like to think they can improve defense and ball handling, if you're averaging 20ppg in SEC play you're gonna get some people's attention.

Luckily for him scoring and athleticism are what attracts GMs, not defense lol. GMs like to think they can improve defense and ball handling, if you're averaging 20ppg in SEC play you're gonna get some people's attention.

I have a feeling an agent told Hopson the same thing. Lol Btw Liggins got drafted the year Hopson didn't. Of course I'm sure you could counter that, and we could go back and forth with examples forever. Like I said for him it depends on the strength of the draft class. IMO

Edit: I wanna clear up something, I think Jordys desire to improve is better than Hopsons. Also GMs think they can improve everything about a players game. It's more about team needs.

Last edited:
Lots of people do, and frankly it's not a big deal. But I guess your parents don't. It's ok.

I stopped living off my parents at the age of 18, but no neither of them have media rooms in their house.

However, at the age of 23 I do have my own house which includes a 1,000sq game room that holds my 60" tv. I have a 7.1 Onkyo home theatre system with theatre seats, and a full size pool table as well. The walls are custom painted: 1 is orange and white checkerboard, one is blue/red patriots design, the other blue/white pinstripes. So no, while I don't have a projector I could have easily done one, but chose not to and opted for a 3D TV.

Unfortunately I don't have a tanning bed at my disposal, but I'm sure living with Papa Pearl there's atleast 2 or 3 of them around the house for you to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling an agent told Hopson the same thing. Lol Btw Liggins got drafted the year Hopson didn't. Of course I'm sure you could counter that, and we could go back and forth with examples forever. Like I said for him it depends on the strength of the draft class. IMO

Edit: I wanna clear up something, I think Jordys desire to improve is better than Hopsons. Also GMs think they can improve everything about a players game. It's more about team needs.

I definitely agree with you on all accounts.

I stopped living off my parents at the age of 18, but no neither of them have media rooms in their house.

However, at the age of 23 I do have my own house which includes a 1,000sq game room that holds my 60" tv. I have a 7.1 Onkyo home theatre system with theatre seats, and a full size pool table as well. The walls are custom painted: 1 is orange and white checkerboard, one is blue/red patriots design, the other blue/white pinstripes. So no, while I don't have a projector I could have easily done one, but chose not to and opted for a 3D TV.

Unfortunately I don't have a tanning bed at my disposal, but I'm sure living with Papa Pearl there's atleast 2 or 3 of them around the house for you to use.

Compensate much or just insecure?

Compensate much or just insecure?

Figured since you wanted to throw things around and insinuate I live with my parents I'd tell you a bit about myself.

I'll gladly post some pictures of my game room, I'd love to see yours as well, nothing like a nicely done Tennessee game/media room.

This conversation has gotten silly. If you all start comparing peens I'm never coming back here.

Figured since you wanted to throw things around and insinuate I live with my parents I'd tell you a bit about myself.

I'll gladly post some pictures of my game room, I'd love to see yours as well, nothing like a nicely done Tennessee game/media room.

Lost track of this thread yesterday. Mine is not a "Tennessee" media room (although I do have a 1998 NC poster and a John Ward signed picture of Neyland Stadium hanging). It started off as a man cave - beer fridge, fireplace, wetbar, seating and projection TV. But with kids it's become the play/game/hell breaks loose room. Pictures would be pretty boring. We still drop the screen and fire up the Vidikron for big games and movie night, but it's not near as cool as it was.

Lost track of this thread yesterday. Mine is not a "Tennessee" media room (although I do have a 1998 NC poster and a John Ward signed picture of Neyland Stadium hanging). It started off as a man cave - beer fridge, fireplace, wetbar, seating and projection TV. But with kids it's become the play/game/hell breaks loose room. Pictures would be pretty boring. We still drop the screen and fire up the Vidikron for big games and movie night, but it's not near as cool as it was.

I hear that, no kids on my end so I haven't had to transform mine, still my man cave.

Anytime kids start getting involved every room turns into a romper room. You'll get one room once they come along and it's usually the garage.

VN Store

Back