Trae, Trae, Trae!!!! Please Stop

A sore shoulder can definitely affect your passing.

Not the decision of passes. Some of his passes were idiotic to make, rondo wouldn't have even dared making them.

As someone else mentioned, he had no problem jacking threes or half court shots, I think his shoulder is fine.

Not the decision of passes. Some of his passes were idiotic to make, rondo wouldn't have even dared making them.

As someone else mentioned, he had no problem jacking threes or half court shots, I think his shoulder is fine.

FTR, I have no clue what's going on, but I'm inclined to believe it is some kind of physical injury. Just looks so different from last season and the beginning of this one.

Looks like his confidence to me. Looks just like my son did for a couple of games after getting used by a much better PG though it was only H.S. ball. Trae's passes have no conviction and he just floats them. He will have a good game and get the confidence back but he will never be a true PG. One thing is for sure. We need him. When he's on he can finish a game.

Looks like his confidence to me. Looks just like my son did for a couple of games after getting used by a much better PG though it was only H.S. ball. Trae's passes have no conviction and he just floats them. He will have a good game and get the confidence back but he will never be a true PG. One thing is for sure. We need him. When he's on he can finish a game.

yes, he has gone mental. It's easy to do in basketball, and when you start questioning or thinking vs playing, you look robotic and slow.
But, it's also easy to get back, if you have some mental toughness and make a couple of plays

yes, he has gone mental. It's easy to do in basketball, and when you start questioning or thinking vs playing, you look robotic and slow.
But, it's also easy to get back, if you have some mental toughness and make a couple of plays

An a$$ beating to Mississippi State Saturday may help.

VN Store

Back