SEC Honors Graves Again

VN News

For the fourth time this season, Tennessee's Bashaara Graves has been named the SEC Women's Basketball Freshman of the Week, the league office announced on Monday.

More...

Reactions: 1 person
Tremendous honor and speaks volumns for the future of this program. Congratulations!

Last year, I went to watch her play a high school game. I was so excited by her play that I posted on here some of the great things she had done. The only reply said, "Must be the competition." Well, maybe it's not the competition. I think the gal can play.

Last year, I went to watch her play a high school game. I was so excited by her play that I posted on here some of the great things she had done. The only reply said, "Must be the competition." Well, maybe it's not the competition. I think the gal can play.

it's not the competion, CHS played some really good teams, all 5 starter last year went to D1 schools, 3 in the sec
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This girl os a player. I see much the same spirit I saw in Glory but more under control and maybe a better inside shooter.

Keep making the plays girl....we love you.

If Russell comes in and is any where near the player Graves & Harrison has been this year watch out!

If Russell comes in and is any where near the player Graves & Harrison has been this year watch out!

i know,it will be exciting and if Moore comes along like i think she will,it will be a scrap for playing time,which will be a good thing

Since Graves & Harrison have been so good this year I don't even miss Glory Johnson + I haven't thought about Johnson all year until somebody brings her name up. With the new freshmen coming in next year, there's no telling who will or who can stop this team in 2014. Wow, all I know is watch out Baylor, Stanford, ND, UConn. TN Girls basketball teams will be awesome for years to come. :rock:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back