Good Article on Bray

Good post/link OP. Confirms everything I saw through the years plus some. There was very little progression through the years. The analyst could have used his freshman games with his junior games and it would have been very similar. He learned to get rid of it quicker and in better spots some of the time, but that was about it.

Great article, thanks for posting. Pretty much sums up what a lot of us has said. Great physical talent, but needs to be more disciplined and mature to make it in the NFL.

His work and dedication will most likely determine his success. If he becomes a student and is coach able, I think he will start someday. If he is a prima donna, he probably won't last long.

I'm going to remember that article next time I think about running my mouth on how dumb the coaches are or why a player can't execute better. The level of detail that goes into the game is absolutely astounding. Now add to that a 315lb monster whose sole goal is to squash you and it amazes me Bray or any other quarterback EVER completes a pass! Great write up and it is really humbling as a fan to get even a glimpse of what is really going on during each and every play.

Reactions: 2 people
NFL will run this clown thru the ringer. It won't be pretty.

If Phillip Rivers can be successful in the NFL, anybody can. Rivers is about as mature as my 12 year old, yet he has been successful. He's about the only QB I can point to in the NFL and say if he can do it, Bray can too.

Excellent read. And so much more insightful than the gems that come up on these boards (e.g., he's a clown).

Which is what they said about Favre, even AFTER his rookie year.
Go see Favre's college numbers here and tell me anyone thought he'd end up doing what he did.

Pretty sure Favre beat some ranked teams. And there is a difference between putting up great collegiate stats, and actually being an efficient QB at the next level.

Bray has major defects, and needs to go to a QB guru to have a shot at the next level. Basically-he needs to get drafted by the Chiefs. And if you don't think the fact that he is coming out early when he clearly is not ready is not a mark against him in pro scouting departments you are kidding yourself.

And if you don't think the fact that he is coming out early when he clearly is not ready is not a mark against him in pro scouting departments you are kidding yourself.

I'm sure none of them are smart enough to understand his circumstances and think he should have stayed and honed his skills playing in a spread option offense.

Reactions: 2 people
VERY good detailed article. Shows how detailed every play is, and all us fan see is a pass & catch!

If it means going to the NFL and being a millionaire, I'm goin to clown school!

They don't hand out multi-million dollar contracts to those drafted after the 3rd round...and failing to make the practice squad....:salute:

The guy in the article said a lot of the same things I have about Bray since last year's Fla. game...and most on VN have ridiculed me for saying them. Come April, we will see.

They don't hand out multi-million dollar contracts to those drafted after the 3rd round...and failing to make the practice squad....:salute:

The guy in the article said a lot of the same things I have about Bray since last year's Fla. game...and most on VN have ridiculed me for saying them. Come April, we will see.

:eek:hmy:

If Phillip Rivers can be successful in the NFL, anybody can. Rivers is about as mature as my 12 year old, yet he has been successful. He's about the only QB I can point to in the NFL and say if he can do it, Bray can too.

If Leinart can start, Bray can win a SB.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back