NFL Rankings of Vol Draft Prospects

OuterBanksVol

#4 Tackle Dallas Thomas
#1 Wide Receiver Corderrelle Patterson

Not in top-5 (by position): Bray & Hunter

This projects to CP going in Round 1 and Dallas in Round 2. Hope Bray and Hunter do well at the combine to improve their stock.

EvMsq.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I can't quit watching that pitt get his head smashed. While the other just slowly walks in.

Reactions: 7 people
IMO, Patterson is the better athlete while Hunter is the better receiver. Love em both but Patterson seemed to make HUGE plays (except for that bomb he dropped in the Georgia game when he had 5 yards on the defender) while Hunter made consistent plays. Again, JMO.

IMO, Patterson is the better athlete while Hunter is the better receiver. Love em both but Patterson seemed to make HUGE plays (except for that bomb he dropped in the Georgia game when he had 5 yards on the defender) while Hunter made consistent plays. Again, JMO.

I have to agree with you. Justified or not I think that Hunter played it close to the vest this year and part of me can't blame him as he has to think about his future and nothing he did was going to help the "D" out last year.

Watching Hunter drop to the turf near defenders when he could have turned on the jets and picked up 5 extra yards was so frustrating.

It's why NFL-bound players should be able to leave after their sophomore years. Most are playing to not get hurt anyway.

An analyst said Bray and Hunter are #1 and #2 as the most frustrating prospects in the draft. He siad they have immense talent and difficulty showing it.

He also siad to expect Z. Rogers to go on day 3.

By the time it is all said and done we could end up having 6-7 guys taken in the draft and Da'rick is there as well. So the guys will be hyping UT big time on the draft days...

What about Da'Rick

I haven't heard much commentary on him, imho, he will go part way through day2 or early day 3 (round 4-6)...

This is my break down of where our players will go...

C. Patterson- Top 15
D Thomas- Early to Mid Second Round
J Hunter- Mid to Late Second Round
T. Bray- Early Third Round to Early fourth Round
M. Rivera- Late Fourth Round to Early Sixth Round
Z Rogers- Mid Sixth Round to Undrafted
D. Sentimore- Late Sixth Round to Undrafted

Sentimore will go before bray. It's a defesnisve draft this year.

Sentimore will go before bray. It's a defesnisve draft this year.

I agree that it is a defensive draft this year, but Sentimore does not has elite size at DE in a 3-4. He does not have the length nor the speed. He is better suited as an interior lineman. He is a project at best as a DE. He will be drafted based on potential alone...

Yea I just say hunter, Cordarrelle, and David Ricky in the top 50 players in the Draft. Makes me sick really

I haven't heard much commentary on him, imho, he will go part way through day2 or early day 3 (round 4-6)...

This is my break down of where our players will go...

C. Patterson- Top 15
D Thomas- Early to Mid Second Round
J Hunter- Mid to Late Second Round
T. Bray- Early Third Round to Early fourth Round
M. Rivera- Late Fourth Round to Early Sixth Round
Z Rogers- Mid Sixth Round to Undrafted
D. Sentimore- Late Sixth Round to Undrafted

Thats about right on Bray. He isnt even considered one of the top 5 QBs in the draft and as of right now, most analysts dont even have a QB going in the first round.

I hope so, but the combine process will be really important to Hunter. He is a physical freak so hopefully he will rise his stock...

Hunter will be lucky to crack the first round. This is such a defense-heavy draft. Not many offensive play makers (QB, RB, WR, TE) in the first round this year.

VN Store

Back