Sorry, Texas can't leave.

It was a petition by a random guy I think not so much Austin.

Umm - so was the one you started the thread about.

The petition was created by Micah Hurd, a Texas National Guardsman and an engineering student at the University of Texas in Arlington. He couldn't be reached for comment Monday.

I think at one time recently there was the same petition for half the states, more or less. All stared by an individual.

Correction, story I read said every state. Some more serious than others. I don't mind Tejas leaving.

Last edited:
I-40 in arkansas is considered the best in the country now. There was a recent poll done on truck drivers and all voted arkie the best in the nation

I-40 in arkansas is considered the best in the country now. There was a recent poll done on truck drivers and all voted arkie the best in the nation

Wrong...I-40 through Ark is the absolute worst interstate between West Texas and Tennessee. It's an embarassment.

I-40 sucks through West Memphis and continues on.

Went to Oklahoma with my brother a few years back and it's like it's not paved but made out of concrete blocks. Every 20 feet you hit a small bump like a seam or crease. You spend miles hearing bump-bump.....bump-bump......bump-bump......bump-bump......bump-bump....... and feeling the car/truck slightly bounce. More annoying than anything else.

Lol. Ok man. I just live here.

Drive on it. Etc.

No offence, but you need to get out more. I-40 through Ark is about the only place I won't try to drink a cup of coffee. It's like being on a tractor - better to drink beer out of a can than a bottle...

Went to Oklahoma with my brother a few years back and it's like it's not paved but made out of concrete blocks. Every 20 feet you hit a small bump like a seam or crease. You spend miles hearing bump-bump.....bump-bump......bump-bump......bump-bump......bump-bump....... and feeling the car/truck slightly bounce. More annoying than anything else.
It's like the whole state is made out of expansion joints.

No offence, but you need to get out more. I-40 through Ark is about the only place I won't try to drink a cup of coffee. It's like being on a tractor - better to drink beer out of a can than a bottle...

then you've never traveled I-10 through Louisiana

Reactions: 1 person
then you've never traveled I-10 through Louisiana

Gotta love I-10! :)

We drive to NOLA quite a bit. I still can't believe they have that stretch of highway running through Alabama that's still down to one lane for like 10 miles.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back